What do you think? (Urban Mod) will I get pulled?

Adam14

Not a huge fan of the "pacer" lights or whatever it is they're called. I doubt you'd be pulled over by police as the indicators still work and show which way you're turning (if you use them). No real different to the strobing indicator.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

cuke2u

I think he should get pulled just for having lights that insult the Audi marque ;-)

Schizophonic

Why is it called urban joke? Did someone give it that name or something?

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

In all honesty, I did this on mine some time back and never had an issue, recently turned them off ready for my sweeping mod as they seem to get a lot of stick on here, I did actually think they were ok as were different to the common sweeping type but when another member reminded me that they are like the old "Fords" with a bad earth it put me off.

CHEZ

moderately amusing
Supporter
I seen an S3 like this once.
I was curious at first, then just thought , nah, looks a bit odd, weird, trying too hard.
I filed my opinion under "boy racer" which I am sure 99% of the uk police will too

george forbes

won't get pulled by plod as most of them wouldn't even realise it wasn't standard considering the amount of indicator variations out there . if you had a fussy MOT tester he could quote the regulations regarding indicators and fail it but so easy to revert back before a test anyway so not a concern. As for all the "Audi snobs " on here regarding lowering the tone of the badge , Each to their own be an individual instead of a sheep .

CHEZ

moderately amusing
Supporter
won't get pulled by plod as most of them wouldn't even realise it wasn't standard considering the amount of indicator variations out there . if you had a fussy MOT tester he could quote the regulations regarding indicators and fail it but so easy to revert back before a test anyway so not a concern. As for all the "Audi snobs " on here regarding lowering the tone of the badge , Each to their own be an individual instead of a sheep .

Fair enough but you forget one vital part...

IT LOOKS PANTS MATE

G

Goner

Fair enough but you forget one vital part...

IT LOOKS PANTS MATE

Haha.

The first time I saw these they were enabled on a golf GTI, I genuinely thought they were broken, it wasn’t until I saw a video on here that I realised the driver purposely made them do the silly flashy flashy thing.

G

Goner

Glad to be an audi snob, standards should be maintained and no riff raff allowed;-)

People might of used think Audi drivers were snobs but I know a few people that think Audi drivers are all c0cks.. or maybe they just think I am, hmmm

CHEZ

moderately amusing
Supporter
So to recap, we’ve established the lights are poo, Audi drivers are all c0cks and flared pants are making a come back.. oh and Audi’s are badges you skodas.

Well that escalated quickly.

Pretty much nail on the head

pburv

So to recap, we’ve established the lights are poo, Audi drivers are all c0cks and flared pants are making a come back.. oh and Audi’s are badged up skodas.

Well that escalated quickly.
Thats it then... I’m buying a DACIA.. you can’t customise the radio (as it doesn’t have one) never mind the indicators.
Only if they come with a free pair of flared jeans .

pburv

Hahahahahaha !!!!

I’m in.
stock-photo-the-emoji-yellow-face-lol-laugh-and-crying-tear-icon-669849526.jpg

cuke2u

Audi best put their prices up then to keep the riff raff out then as everybody seems to have one now. ;}
That's what cheap PCP's do to a brand, that's what got my kind of riff raff into one :)
On the topic of flares, you do realise that there are many different types, from bell bottoms to loons. However bell bottoms actually are the original and correct term dating from sailors in the 19th century...

Fair play mate, I did when I first did it too. im going for the facelift lights soon as ran out of things to do to mine.