What do you think of these wheels

pav-g

Reaction score
Saw these on Ebay pretty expensive at £1,195 but they do have the wow factor

13_1_b.jpg

66df_1_sbl.jpg

sexy... not sure they would suit an A4 though, they would look good on an aston or or jag... good to see some different wheels for a change though

well they look good on the audi a4 in the pic above, gonna give wheelmania a call and see if they do have the correct offset for audi a4's

I think they look spot on mate, very nice. Not sure I'd go as big as the pic though..??

lol the wheels in the pic look like 22"... nice wheels poor photoshop

silver75 said:
sexy... not sure they would suit an A4 though, they would look good on an aston or or jag... good to see some different wheels for a change though

I think they look good.Agree its nice to see something apart from RS alloys,as nice as they are.

I had a look at these as I have a wheelmania near me and I can honestly say they are very nice rims. The price was steep until I managed to haggle with htem and I got them down to £925 with Avon tyres,

They remind me of the MTM wheels which are again lovely looking alloys but expensive. Besides that , I couldnt find a decent MTM set in 19" - wheather they do them or not I dont know.

They would look nice and an A4 imo. Haggle with them and go for it..Like james says, It makes a change to see diff alloys on a A4 but still keeping that Sexy look!!:icon_thumright: Let us know WHEN you have bought them.:) :yes:

Not quite sure, probable named after another one of his Kids, He's done that to quite few of them. Jade-r's are quite nice looking alloy, not for the Audi though I dont think.

Thanks for honest opinions guys, I agree the alloys in the pic look like 22's but they are gorgeous and different. Well its a matter of finding closest Wheelmania to bradford but first will give them a ring to see if they have a set that will fit the b6.

Before then cars booked in at 9 tmrw to get my brake pads changed - theyre still screaming

J7USS did you buy a set and when did you see them, I'll mention that you got them offered at a reduced price, if thats alright.

Just pasted this from the add on ebay - includes name and what your paying for:

STUNNING NEW DESIGN FOR AUDI /VW 19 INCH
SET OF 4 BRAND NEW STUNNING PLATINUM SILVER 19" MIRAGE ALLOYS FITTED WITH 215/35/19 COOPER ZEON TYRES
FITMENT
  • VW GOLF MK5
  • AUDI A3 NEW SHAPE
BUY IT NOW AT THE INTRODUCTORY OFFER PRICE OF £1195
STUNNING DESIGN FITTED TO VW/AUDI
PRICE INCLUDES FITTING KIT FOR YOUR VEHICLE

pav-g said:
J7USS did you buy a set and when did you see them, I'll mention that you got them offered at a reduced price, if thats alright.

No didnt buy a set in the end because I got my Rs4s cheaper, alot cheaper but yes If you was to pop into the Leicester Wheelmania (or Vogue as they like to 2nd name it) then yes, I spoke to a young chap over the counter, not sure what his name was but he said they'll do them for £925. I seen them approx 4 weeks ago, they shown me the Plaster cast of the alloy first then luckily someone shown up with them on a New Shape golf, Very sexy indeed. It was just the fact that paying that amount for alloys scared me - Im just too god damn tight:yes:

pav-g they are very nice wheels mate, seen them before but like J7USS i was too tight to shell out that much.

If the wallet allows go for it mate, they look sweet

i like the way your taking your time though pav and not rushing into it. something i dhould try to do more off

Ive definately got itchy fingers now, weekend to myself no commitments mmmmmm well apart from Man U v Liverpool on Sky. Im going to give Leicester Wheelmania a call in morning, they have a base in Manchester which is loads closer and I'll see if they can entertain me there. Ive got enough pennies but its human nature to be tight so Im going to try and negotiate the best price possible, also give Autec and Auto Design Technics a call just in case they do the same wheel. Worst comes to worse and I cant get my hands on these wheels Im driving to Newcastle and taking them new shape 19 RS4 off McGoughs hands.

GFORCE where did you see these alloys? anywhere closer than Leicester. Im in Bradford

pav-g said:
GFORCE where did you see these alloys? anywhere closer than Leicester. Im in Bradford
sorry mate I meant I have seen them for sale on ebay before not in the flesh lol.

Well I rang Wheelmania and theyre out of stock for another 6 weeks

Pav, what are the actual manufacture of the rims ? As mentioned I have only seen them on flebay

frontside.jpg

pic1.jpg

Not unlike mine, these are 18" OZ Michaelangelo 10s

Not sure non manufacturer, suppose I should have asked. Yeah them oz's look good and very similar... they look bigger than 18's for some reason, probably due to longer spokes