What do you think my B7 is worth?

Kev Boy

Reaction score
Hi, I have had my car for about 6 months now. Its a great car. But i have the 140bhp model. I should have held out for the 3.0 TDi Quattro. If i could get enough for my car i might consider selling privately and sourcing a 3.0litre. Its a 2005 A4 B7 S-line,49k miles,full Audi service history,coming freshly major serviced (filters, oil change, etc.)Oil sensor is faulty which i have a brand new one going on during the service next week,4 6mm+ michelen sport tyres on the 18" RS6 style alloys (which are also unmarked)brand new discs and pads all round,Taxed for 6 months, MOT'd for a year.Not a mark on her. She has been very well taken care of and hasnt wanted for anything, i unfortuneately need more power!Though of mapping her or chipping but im not tampering with such a clean example. The things like it came out the showroom..It has the following optional extras:BOSE sound system,Black & grey full leather interior,6 disc cd changer in the dash, Traction control (might be standard).Its phantom black.the only mod ive done is added genuine DRLs in the lights, which look the same as a B8. They arent cheap rip offs, they are built in and cost £360. The standard lights can be included.What would you guys price her at? I can get some pics up of her but just from the description, any ideas?Cheers.

I would think as a part ex and depending on the value of the car you are seeking you might get £3000-4000 tops.
Generally customised add ons devalue a car in the eyes of the trade.
As a private sale I think if you could get circa £6000 - £6,5000 you would be doing well.

I am sure there are others who will think I have under valued your car but I reckon my figures are pretty good.
Good luck with the sale .

Paul B7

I would say look on ebay and autotrader you may be disappointed!
Such is the way of cars.
Wife paid 6.4k for an 05 3.0tdi quattro se with 54k on the clock.

genuine DRL same as B8 i need to see them ?

Three skittles, a rubber band and fifteen tic tac's.

Let me know if you're interested.

easily in the 7k mark with that millage, my 1.9 has 100788 on the clock and i can get 6.5k trade and possibly more private (advised by autotrader app. download it and input your reg it should give you a rough price for trade and private :)