What do you think about this

ive seen S4's for less than that mate and intact so id say look at something else. for that money just add the 2k that it will prob cost for parts and labour to fix it up and get a decent one for around 10k mate.

it looks an easy fix but there's so many little grilles, pipes, brackets pumps and other small but expensive bits of **** that go on the front of these you'll spend over 10k anyways, i agree with S4twiggy save your money and buy a decent one first !!!

Its not to save money just more of a project as ive finnished my current one and looking for somthing new to get my teeth into ive never been the one to take the straight and narrow path. I felt deepdown that they wanted to much and trying to get rid of a cat D afterwards is always a pain as everyone wants them for nothing, its alway great at the start of doing one of these but a couple of weeks down the line you want to smash the dam thing and end up wishing you never started. so i think ill stick to modding a straight car!

What a shame, the poor car looks in a bit of a sorry state to me but maybe deserves another chance. As we all know parts are expensive and surely you would spend more than just buying one in good order as others have said. Good Luck though if you decide to go for it.

i see the air bags did not go off thats a worry dont you think

I've actually been looking at this and personally speaking you can get an S4 Cab for 10k fairly easily if you look around, even look at the ones upto 12k as the garages are strugling to sell them at the moment owing to the £450 a year tax etc. The parts for S4's are very expensive from Audi and personally speaking, the only decent thing about this car is the colour.......

I would say least 5k to fix the front. I had a shunt in mine, bill came to 5k for the repair & the list of parts was about 4 sides of A4, all sorts of little bits n bobs required.