What Do You Like To Wear?

Speedos, Borat stylee...

borat-20060607053153666-000.jpg

LottieA3 said:
Skate/snow wear; Roxy trainers, Fat Face Baggy Trousers, Fat Face top. Always Fat Face and Roxy.
:hubbahubba: :hubbahubba: Luvin the look!

Love the boarding look!

I like Burton snowboard gear, Bench, Quicksilver, Animal and Combats
Anything snowboarder/skate style and comfortable

Speed all day every day in a suit, shirt and Tie

You snowboarders... you need baggey padded trousers as you spend most of the time on your ****

Well i normally just buy stuff from River Island and Next.....Buy clothes in January as they are dirt cheap then(lots).....I have a shoe thing so have about 12 pairs

Hot stuff do you work for marketing company as most of your posts range round that line of work

I normally wear my white Etnies. Have 3 of exactly the same pair (as I love them and they stopped selling them over here) and 3 other style ones. Only have one pair of shoes (ted baker).

Then baggyish jeans, 55dsl, diesel, seal kay, have a few pairs of old G-stars but am going off those as every dad and his lad wears them now.

Then t shirts are Paul Smith, 55dsl or diesel.

Then sometimes a jumper (Gant, seal kay) or a hoodie (Alpinestars, 55dsl)or a coat (Hugo boss, 55dsl).

White adidas trainers, jeans, cool t-shirts Onfire, Bench etc

German fashion pretty much sucks, I go out in all sorts of weird **** and still blagg it...camo jackets, combats...

Wrangler jeans(carpenter style) and some kind of race event/product/sponsor t-shirt from Spring-Fall.
Ive recently started sporting "bib overalls". Very functional and comfortable.

Love the long sleeve t-shirts and hoodie sweatshirts for the cold months.

New Balance cross-trainers are the standard foot wear year around.

Usually wear a main suppliers uniform (Bt, BG etc) then have a drive around the OAP complexs to supplement my income.

Jeans (Lee or Wranglers) and a T shirt with some sort of Sailing logo Made by Musto, Gill or Quba with a Fat Face or White Stuff top And of course my Deckies, I live in them the only shoes I wear unless I'm out Poshing it

I try not to wear anything with labels...designer lables that is. I like to be different. I do love t shirts with funny things on them. There was one which said "If you dont like my attitude,F##k off"...I never bought it though. I think id get arrested if I did:)

i wear smart casual for work chinos(boss, polo or Gap)
shirts from Zara,haines and bonner and emmett.
Just got trousers made from Dress 2 kill as i was having trouble getting trousers long enough they are really nice i think so anyway.
casual is abercrombie polo and gap... and off course the timerland boots and some paul smith. january is the best time when there is the sale on

i like to wear loads of diesel stuff tshirts tops also love wearing bench, levis, retro adidas stuff some Next stuff as i work for them make use of my discount

DIPS_A4 said:
retro adidas stuff

Well into my old school Adidas zip up track tops, particularly the Superstar range.

Proper retro. :cool:

I like a pair of jeans and a T-Shirt, gotta be a pair of Nike Shox on my feet also, I find them really comfortable, on my 4th pair now.

I'm in to designer labels in a big way. I usually go for Primark or Matalan, but if I'm feeling really flush, I sometimes lash out on BHS.

smitch said:
Well into my old school Adidas zip up track tops, particularly the Superstar range.

Proper retro. :cool:

addidas 3 stripe tracky bottoms with the buttons on the side? white baseball cap glued to the back of your head with a white Bear hoodie?? reebok classics?? and a face on you like a sour grape? :jester:

haha pure chav! (only messin!!)

smitch said:
Got a few nice Zara shirts and suit jackets.

Nothing from Zara fits me :(

I normally wear jeas and t-shirt for kicking around in, trousers and shirt for the office and a suit if I am meeting clients.

J.