What do you hate???

Why would anyone want to waste more than a minute of their lives listening to that ******* tool!
As for mobile phones mine went into a complete robotic meltdown on Friday and put my whole working day in jeopardy after a two and a half hour drive? After removing the sim and shutting it down it decided to continuously restart and take over the bluetooth whilst I was trying to connect up the emergency phone :rage: in the end the cheese slid right off my cracker and I put it to sleep with the help of Thor's hammer :grin: it caught fire in defiance but I just carried on gleefully putting it to sleep....
I hate technology sometimes.

Reactions: THQuattro
Last couple weeks people just seem more angry and loosing their over nothing.

I thought I was a moody git

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Charlie Farley, THQuattro, martin1984 and 2 others
The ongoing saga of the miserable old git who lives behind me is on going. I didn’t realise how much he hates me

So last week on Friday when I was getting in my car to go to work he came flying out his house moaning that I’ve parked near his house. I just got in my car as it was too early for this and I just can’t be bothered anymore. As I drove off the nutter was giving me the finger. My wife called and asked what happened

But a few days before that the house next to him is now having viewings as it’s finally on the market so the wife had a look. She said she wanted it and said we can rent it out but will take the land out the front for us and half the back garden for storage then just sell it in a few years. The guy that lived I thought we were mates but obviously not. Put in the asking price and over the weekend the estate agent said really sorry but the family are rejecting your offer. He said I’ve tried to tell to take it as no one else wants to pay what you want as it needs lots of work. He said I feel really awkward for saying it but apparently the old boy that lived there said to never sell it to you . We messaged the family over Facebook and apparently it was there fathers wish. Oh well

So the guy I’ve had problems with we sent him a letter to try and get too get to the bottom of the issues. He phoned my wife and he wasn’t happy and apparently the damage can’t be repaired. Unfortunately I think because he’s lived in our little bit since the 70s he thinks he can do what he wants and tell everyone else what to do. But I’ve stood up to him and now the others do he doesn’t like it. He had the cheek to moan about the parking fine he got for parking on my property. Dude you have a driveway and choose not to use it. Yes we live above a shop with lots of parking but doesn’t give you and your mates the right to park there for hours on end without permission!!!!! And he’s blaming me that the neighbouring streets are now permits only and he’s had to buy one. Look pal I have to do the same

Anyway we tried and he’s said not to talk to him again. Fine by me

Reactions: Charlie23, THQuattro and Sandra
Last couple weeks people just seem more angry and loosing their over nothing.

I thought I was a moody git

With the current situation, So many people have just too much spare time on there hands, to much time to think about every little thing and scrutinize everything.
a lot of people just cannot handle life when things change for a period of time, tension builds up, tempers get heated etc, its not going to get any better in the short term .

Reactions: Raiden and Sandra
I know a couple that are a classic example.
He's a barber and his wife was cabin crew before being be made redundant.

Normally he would be off to work at 7.00am and not be home until 7.00pm , she'd be away aswell for a few days at a time, life was good for them .
They saw each other for probably a few hours a day etc, no probs , then they are both thrust into a 1 on 1 situation 24hrs aday almost and they just cant handle being in each others company for the longer period of time now.

Its a shame really but an all to common occurrence now, it does make one ask the question, why did they get married if they can't deal with being together for than a few hours a day.
Some say, its fine just get a hobby which will keep you busy out of each otherway ,but to me thats just pushing things under the carpet.

maybe because I'm getting on now i have different values to the younger generation.

Sad times indeedy.

Reactions: Sandra
Me and the mrs haven’t done too bad over this pandemic. But I do know one couple who broke up Xmas day after 23 years together and then another couple after 40 years he’s recently left his wife. Me I’m just getting bored of life now a bit. Nothing to look forward and can’t even plan ahead. Anxious times for everyone

Reactions: Charlie Farley and Alistair D
I cannot believe how bad the A75 is now with POTHOLES and rough surface , I put in hole here forms but nothing gets done quickly.
Also the amount of time the contractors take to sort the holes (Badly) and as for the workers the lights operators who sit in their vans all day and do nothing but press buttons .
The amount of cars on the road considering the country is supposed to be on lockdown , They can't all be on essential journeys.
Met two today towing caravans *** .
Sorry rant over.

Reactions: Raiden, Alistair D and Sandra
Pot holes. My daughter hit one this morning and broke the front spring.

The local council do nothing about them.

Pot holes. My daughter hit one this morning and broke the front spring.

The local council do nothing about them.

Happened to me a couple times. First time I moaned at my local MP and he got my money for me.

Last year I hit one and the council had the cheek to call my car a shed. I sent them a copy of the MOT and it’s last service along with an invoice with a set of new tyres which I’d all got done 2 months before. I said what makes you think my Golf R is poorly maintained as it’s serviced yearly? They paid up

Email your MP and CEO of the council. End of the day your a tax payer and pay for road tax. Keep on at them and they’ll get sick of you and pay

Probably a little bit of a controversial one here but its really irritating sometimes.
Parcel couriers that do not speak a word of English, I'm not having moan at them specifically but courier companies should ensure their delivery drivers have a basic level of the English language.

I had a delivery today on a pallet and the driver was a total pain, didn't understand a word and just dumped the pallet on our driveway, blocking the entrance and drove off.
I asked him to put it to the side and he just ignored me, what use is that and if he can't understand English how the hell should he be driving for a living on our road network as a courier driver, the mind boggles ....rant over.

Reactions: Jcbmally, THQuattro, Raiden and 1 other person
Happened to me a couple times. First time I moaned at my local MP and he got my money for me.

Last year I hit one and the council had the cheek to call my car a shed. I sent them a copy of the MOT and it’s last service along with an invoice with a set of new tyres which I’d all got done 2 months before. I said what makes you think my Golf R is poorly maintained as it’s serviced yearly? They paid up

Email your MP and CEO of the council. End of the day your a tax payer and pay for road tax. Keep on at them and they’ll get sick of you and pay

Thanks it’s worth a try. I was told that as it hadn’t been marked the council can’t be held responsible for something they don’t know about.

Thanks it’s worth a try. I was told that as it hadn’t been marked the council can’t be held responsible for something they don’t know about.

Ha that old chestnut. They tried that on with me

Just tell them who’s job is it then to check the roads? I don’t live in a third world country and I pay my taxes for services which you are not providing. As a road user I am supposed to be making sure I drive safely not looking out for potholes. What if that had caused me to have a major accident and I got killed or I killed a child due too your negligence for not looking after the roads?

Yes Mr Thompson send us an invoice and will pay for your wheels

You just need to b!tch and moan while playing your tiny violin to everyone at your local council. If they try and blame covid id say well why am I not getting a discount on my taxes then so why is my service suffering? I’m not getting value for money here. If you can’t tell by now I’m always moaning about something.

Reactions: Phil-1
Think my local Council have shares in Kwikfit lol, so no hurry to fix potholes!!

Plastic Liverpool fans!!!!!!

I can’t believe what I saw on social media over the weekend. Klopp out???? Any fan saying that is mental. Did you really think we could keep blowing teams away???? It’s COVID *** so no 12th man in the stadium, Klopps mum died so I bet that’s had a bit of an effect but the main thing is half the team has been injured for months now. My only criticism of Klopp and it’s a very small one is he’s been too loyal to a handful of players. Firmino, Ox and Matip I think you’re time is over and time to move them on. Loyal servants but they need replacing.

But what made me really angry was a handful of idiots saying Roy Hodgson was never this bad and one even said bring him back!!!!! I still have nightmares about the Roy era to this day. Northampton in the Mickey Mouse cup was a bad night

Roy was rubbish for us and rubbish for England. Rant over

Reactions: Audi Bairn and THQuattro
Three washed over the weekend and ****** ruined by sandy rain .

20210222 134350

Last edited:
Reactions: Audi Bairn, Raiden and Charlie Farley
Three washed over the weekend and ****** ruined by sandy rain .

View attachment 216042

Snap, I'm glad you posted that pic.
I washed my old bus yesterday afternoon and it was spanking clean, this morning it was also covered in a light dusting.....then it missed down so another complete waste of time.lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Gazwould
Another really anoying one at the moment, that flipping "Daisy " by mark jacobs advert.....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh it really gets right on my tits...

Reactions: Raiden and Phil-1
USA 'TOTAL' IDIOTS!!!
The American Flag Smiley
:
Like Biden today - 29/03/21: "Biden administration threatens tariffs on UK goods in 'tech tax' row"
HELLO!!! How many countries around our globe does these/any/ALWAYS American idiots NOT have sanctions on

What a bunch of of clowns
The Laughing Clown Smiley

For sure the land of Donald Duck and Mickey mouse in more ways than one....

Last edited:
As a follow up as I'm on a roll - 'tis the good weather were havin' :yahoo:

Anyone wanna list the countries the USA doesn't have sanctions on, lol!

OR EVEN A MILITARY BASE IN/ON/within!!!!! No one ever talks about this! WHY???

CLUE/Answer: 800 military bases in more than 70 countries - as of March 2021

Apologies to ASN members but I just get pi88ed off with the shear unadulterated arrogance of the US of ******** A - and that include plastic boobies...

Last edited:
The new European super league!!!!!!

What a load of , money has finally ruined the game. My cousin was a Spurs season ticket holder as a kid and then at about 20 got the hump with football saying it’s all about money and decided he was into rugby. This was about 20 years ago and I thought he was mad but now the game I love is over.

Might have to find a new team now . I’m thinking my local side Watford or Leyton Orient as I was always them in football manager when I wanted a challenge

Reactions: THQuattro and Audi Bairn
ALL of this on and on and on and on and on Diana sh*t and her whining kids - get over it 'ff' sake - 24-years now and counting... :sadlike:
But for the use of a seat belt she might have survived the damn crash...
Hmm Thinking Here Smiley

For a third of my life now they've been on and on and on and on and on about that (passed tense) bl**dy woman...
Hit Head With Hammer Smiley

Last edited:
Parking wardens. Got a ticket in Edinburgh yesterday. Was loading the van up after working on site. I was not causing an obstruction or blocking a lane or anything like that. It was a single yellow line, and as I walked out he just walked up to it and put a ticket on the windscreen. £60 or £30 if you pay inn 7 days

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Hand-wringing snowflakes on facebook. Can't type owt these days because someone gets offended.

Reactions: Raiden
The car insurance dance. Every year it’s the ****** same!!!!! I’m almost 40 why is it so high ***!!!!!!

Reactions: THQuattro and Audi Bairn
Having to drive in the middle lane of a 3 way dual carriageway because the driving lane quality is so poor and riddled with screws and stones

MOANING!!!!! royals and their hand-me-down-rich and today 'weepy' offsprings
I Feel Sick Smiley

Idiot tenants and parking wars!!!! I officially give up my parking spaces.

I cant have him destroying other peoples property and having the neighbours too scared to call the cops. Took my spaces while I was a sleep but ended up wrecking my neighbours wall with his poxy van. But if you say anything he says I’m going to kill you. Last week he reckoned my car was getting smashed up but he’s all talk. Just sick at moaning to the dude. So now I have to park in the street

f3c3f63e8ef9925b5e171ea46bda29b8.jpg

Tools! No matter how many you have you never have the right one for the job...

Reactions: THQuattro and Sandra
I hate it when people don't know how to listen. They are so closed-minded when it comes to new suggestions. It sucks because they think that they are so smart and that they know it all.

How many times is it necessary for the media to remind people how long it's been since Enland have won a major tournament .....1966...55 years....1966...55 years!
We hear it every time England are in a tournament.
By the way I'm talking about football. lol

Reactions: Sandra
Football, and all that goes with it.

• Love
Reactions: 45bvtc, B5NUT, Gazwould and 1 other person
Those Verisure security adverts, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, they are my latest pet hate..

Reactions: Raiden, AlS3BE and Sandra
2779688477704f5ebf093aeaf922db7d.jpg

Some very stupid people where I live

How????

Reactions: THQuattro and AlS3BE
Football, and all that goes with it.
Football PLUS 'celebrity' and everything that goes with it - like they don't p*ss and sh*t like anyone else

Sorry ASN members but sometimes you just gotta say it as is!

Reactions: AlS3BE, Pinky1959 and Charlie Farley
Managing Agents pulling a fast one because they know 99 out of 100 people will just pay up the trumped up charges on the statement and not argue