What do you hate???

People who join forums with the sole purpose of flaunting the rules and selling stuff for their businesses. Not saying this forum just forums, if you want to sell / advertise stuff cough up cheap skate :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
What I don't hate is this thread, so therapeutic whinging and moaning my life away ;)

Bah humbug...

People that arrange to buy something from you and don't show, especially when you take a half day holiday from work to drive half way across the country to meet them for the sale. I must be a right mug, I'm absolutely fuming right now as the bloke just wont answer his phone, totally ignoring me, not man enough to say sorry I changed my mind :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:.

Been there,had a guy shake on a deal and said he was a man of his word and would be back the following weekend to collect.never showed.should have known better by the way he was dressed, pikey's cast offs at best.

The bare faced cheek of some ebayers. Item start bid £6000 and cheeky ebay twit "would you accept £6? I can pay now" :think: uuuuuuum now let me think about your offer..

Been there,had a guy shake on a deal and said he was a man of his word and would be back the following weekend to collect.never showed.should have known better by the way he was dressed, pikey's cast offs at best.
I really am a mug, just had it happen again. Luckily not the driving half way across the country bit. Just the wait in all day Sunday for a no show.

Once A girl rang me to arrange to look at a car and said she would be at my house at 6pm.8pm came and no show. Rang her to see what the story was.the b17ch was sitting in a pub and said she couldn't make.waste your own time but not mine.

My mate drove all the way to Plymouth from Coventry ( 3/4 hour drive ) to buy a roadworthy car only to find it had strips of rubber missing in the sidewall of the tyres and other bits missing,obviously not road legal even though he had an MOT...he chased the bloke down the road idiot

just thinking out loud..if in an office environment and you don't hate someone, does that mean YOU are the one that most hate? food for thought LOL:asskicking:

Really slow drivers! Seriously, are they suppose to be safe, driving so slow? I'm going to have an accident one of these days due to these drivers!!

Reactions: irowpod
...ah well, it's dark you know which means they have to drive slow as they can't see.....

Look, if you can't ****** see when driving in the dark then you shouldn't driving the first place. Get. Off. The. Road.

On the way back from work tonight, trail of cars lining up behind someone doing just over 40mph in a 50mph for miles down an A road. Someone 2 cars back had enough and decided they were going past and nearly got wiped out by someone coming the other way....yes, he/she should not have overtaken but you can understand frustration.

@opelfruit I Had one the other day the same but he was at a consistent 40 mph in a 50 but he stayed the same speed when we went to a 30 zone ??

I don't have any statistics to back this up...but ...I'm sure a high percentage of "accidents" are caused by the slow driver holding people up to the point where someone "has had enough" and makes a bad error of Judgement to overtake caused purely by frustration...

Reactions: irowpod, kb86 and jojo
People who use there fogs in the RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: irowpod
Or when its remotely dark.... or when there's a bit of moisture on the road...... or when there's trees causing shade on a glorious day :think: I'm sure theyre called FOG LIGHTS for a reason...

Reactions: Ro55
love this thread!!!

My missus thinks I'm road Hitler but after reading these i feel like the dalai lama :D

despise ISIS for their continous acts of merciless cowardly behaviour. These muslims are fighting for a caliphate middle east, i'd like to see them try doing that to Europe, the UK or the US. Wouldn't stand a chance. effin ********!

unsolicited phone calls advising me that i have several thousand pounds waiting for me for the accident i had in the last three years most of banged my head during that as i certainly dont remember having one. Also all the calls for miss sold ppi for my loans that i never had.
How the hell do they even have my phone number i must have more barred numbers than contacts on my mobile:mad new:

Sick of listening to DJ,s on the radio constantly talking about the oscars,the brits,50 shades of grey or Ed f##kin sheering.

Reactions: Louay
Sick of listening to DJ,s on the radio constantly talking about the oscars,the brits,50 shades of grey or Ed f##kin sheering.
The only good thing about 50 shades of grey is the cars and soundtrack the rest was rubbish

Refreshing to see like minded people talking on here, gives me hope, :respekt:

20mph speed limit, WTAF! Ok, I know why this exists, and driving past this local school with not a child in sight, I was cruising at 25ish, but the car behind me tailgates me a foot from my rear bumper for the whole 1/2 mile along that stretch of road!

Now that just p!ssed me off!

Reactions: Sandra and sliced
F##k1n hate having to sit though watching the voice/x fagtor/similar ***** when the missus takes the remote.also hate the contestants who give their whingy sob story(with rehearsed tears)of how bad their life was before they found out they could hog the karoke machine after 9 pints of scrumpy.f##k1n get over yourself.

F##k1n hate having to sit though watching the voice/x fagtor/similar ***** when the missus takes the remote.also hate the contestants who give their whingy sob story(with rehearsed tears)of how bad their life was before they found out they could hog the karoke machine after 9 pints of scrumpy.f##k1n get over yourself.
That's why I have 2 TVs in the house! :D

Reactions: Sandra
That's why I have 2 TVs in the house! :D
Have 3 tv,s but i'd only get the guilt trip about not wanting to spend time with herself.

Reactions: CHEZ, Shrek5 and Sandra
People who start sentences with the word "So". Eg "So today I went to the shops" "so today I got this done" "so today I ****** myself"

It's patronising! Should I know already what they're about to say? It's as if it's such effort to tell me about their ****** life, which I probably don't care about anyway. Where did it come from anyway?! I think they feel more intelligent for it, but they just end up looking stupid.

Another one is people who assume that when I'm on my motorbike I'm the devil. I must be some kind of satanic motherfucker who has been sent up from the depths of hell just to ruin your day by filtering to the front of a traffic queue. If I'm riding a bike it's because I don't want to be stuck in traffic, and I'm not making any impact on your day at all by being there. I'm not going to hit your car, I'm not going to sit and wait to cause you unnecessary waiting at a traffic light, I'll just filter to the front, the light will go green and I'll be gone. Of course you have to be a c*nt and start revving the pathetic 1.5 diesel in your Nissan shtbox qashqai, you horrible fat ugly sub human piece of ****. I understand motorcyclists divide opinion sometimes, but really, honestly, I just want to live my life and have no impact on yours, so don't assume I'm out to get you.

Oh and of course people who sit in the outside lane doing 10 mph under the speed limit, then when you give them a gentle flash of the headlights just to make them aware of your presence they either slow down or hold their brake lights on... Pathetic people. There's nothing else around you, just get out of the way!

Christ I'm writing this and keep thinking of things haha.

People who do something wrong on the road (everyone makes mistakes of course) then either don't say sorry and completely disregard your existence, or even worse, give you the middle finger after they pull out on you and give them a little horn blast to say "sorry chap, I'm here you know".

Wow that was quite a rant.

Reactions: CHEZ and devo
Hate the term"going forward" people use talking about what they would like to do in the future.

Ya'd feel like saying ,my boot will be "going forward" towards your b@//@# if ya dont stop saying it.

in the case of my recent post:

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/remap-issue-or-just-coincidence-misfiring.239469/

c#nts that only post on ya thread to comment on a typo, but have no actual, technical knowledge to help you out....

we've all been in my situation before, had an issue that, in order to sort it, it's going to be trial and error process and likely cost a lot of cash. :(

In the commenter's head (instead of thinking "let's help this guy out") they think "whoop, this guy's made a typo so therefore, i'm gunna home in on this & make a sarcastic post with an exclamation mark to show how great i am"
D##k Head!!!

just so ppl are aware, I just need help with a problem, I don't need a stupid comment, If i wanted a confused answer, i would have said "what is your real dad's name? or what's 8X8=?"

hope someone reading this will take a look and offer some actual help ;)

cheers

kb

Married but not churched as they say,17 yrs and counting.

Cracked windscreens!!!!.just has mine damaged on the way to work this morning. Nice little starfish on the lower passenger side