What do you hate???

I hate the over-use of technical abbreviations that imply membership of an exclusive club that you don't belong to if you don't know what they mean and have to ask. This happens a lot on here.

HFC, DMFW, FMIC, FBMFSW.

****, just write the words out in English will you?!

(*This is irony, just in case anyone wasn't sure)

Last edited:
OK, I nearly rolled about on the floor laughing, but **** my life there is a coffee table in the way. I nearly put laugh out loud, but I hate people that laugh at their own jokes.

can't stand those twats that take forever to pull out at a junction and then get annoyed when you go around them and pull out yourself

Reactions: GvZ
Hahaha! This thread is great, I'm glad so many people find the same things annoying that I do!! Here is a quick list off the top of my head:

• Facebook, it's a social networking site to keep in contact with your friends. It is not the universe, it is not there to check in every location you visit throughout the day, upload 20 pics in the mirror a day and 10 status updates and spy on your ex.
  • Family at home, it seems none of them are able to change the bog roll holder when it's ran out. Instead they spend 5 mins doing precision engineering to get it down to the very last square then even get another one out and use it and leave it on the floor. It literally takes 10 SECONDS TO CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Manager at work talking to me even though he can see I have headphones in and have NO clue what he is saying. This is what the in office messenger (Microsoft Lync) was invented for!!
  • My village is full of coffin dodgers, Saturday mornings trying to park up and walk to the shops to pick up a few bits is a nightmare. All the paths just filled with old, slow, smelly people with their trolleys walking around and alot of them stopped in the middle of paths talking about nothing. Then if they aren't clogging up the paths they are driving round in their small compact Hondas at 10mph and doing emergency stops at anything remotely that gets their attention.
  • People at gym that bring their iPhones and Blackberrys in, then proceed to take 35 mins using one particular item in the gym your waiting for because of the 10 min phone break between each set.
  • People at the gym that try to barrage you with advice they are quoting from the Mens Fitness magazine they read yesterday when your trying to just do your routine and get home.
  • People at the gym who turn up with a big bag and then proceed to take 10 mins to swap their shoes, take off their hoodies, put on the apple ipod nano with gym arm strap (why not just come to the gym ready?!?!?!)
  • People at work who go for a dump and literally turns the bathroom into a Chernobyl disaster site for the next 2 hours where if you walk in before this period your eye brows will fall off and squirm away on the floor heading for the hills.
  • Cold calling, literally at home get 10 of these a day but we 'need' to keep it plugged in as mother's clients may call that number. JUST GIVE THEM YOUR MOBILE NUMBER THEN. Very annoying when watching a film on Sky and you have to sit their listening to ringing then the voicemail.
  • My neighbours, literally we have 2/3 parties a year where the music may be on a little late and may be a little noise outside till 1/2am. Apart from that the other 362 days of the year you will not hear a peep from our house, this doesn't stop the next day you see them after a party them having a face like a smacked **** for 2 weeks. We live in a quiet council estate not Beverley Hills you *******.
  • Big Brother, it died about 6 years ago, PLEASE give up.
  • Government (too many reasons to even start, fuel duty is the tip of the iceberg)
  • Get a missed call off mate, ring them back 30 seconds later and they don't pick up.
  • People who have their phone on silent all the time, WHY? At work or in certain scenarios fair enough, but why any other time? Just means when you really need to get hold of them for something you ring them, no answer, then have to wait 30 mins for them to notice a missed call to ring you back.
  • iPads, you have a smartphone, a laptop and probably a smart TV. So why do you need £400 on a device you can essentially just browse the net on and a couple of other small pointless tasks.
  • Cats, you want one? Have one. JUST KEEP IT AWAY FROM MY GARDEN, MY FRONT DRIVE AND MY CAR!!!! I do not care if you want your cat to be able to roam outside whenever it wants, that's fine, but just comply to the above rules, I don't care how this is not my problem but if you want your cat to have a natural and happy life span, just do it.
  • My ex girlfriend, the way she STRIVES to constantly find out anything that's going on in my life, the way she somehow finds my new mobile number (she would be a great detective) and then rings me to just chat about nothing and then tells me how great her relationship is with her bf (thats great), then asks me who i've been with, who i'm seeing, who have i spoke to or made eye contact with who's female in the past 3 months. Then how she tells everyone I'M the one CONTACTING HER and that I probaly want HER BACK!!!111 (HAHAHAHAHA).

Last edited:
Reactions: S3 TAM
skim links...

I can't tell which are links posted by members & which are ads, and to compound it all, I can't find the disable switch in my settings. :banghead:

I hate when you I try to give advice to the younger car owners, trying to explain to them to do things correctly and not get loans or use credit cards for big modifications to make there car stand out within the first 6 months of ownership Advice is free .

Another thing that gets on my wick is the company pay you to work 8 Hours so work 8 hours . I can't stand lazy people just hope this guy starting on Monday understands that .

The wife never listens.

"Those locking wheel nuts need to stay in the car. Why do you keep bringing them in and leaving them in the hall?"

"because they rattle and it annoys me"

"Why don't you put them in the boot?"

"they make a noise in there too"

"just make sure you leave them in the car."

Ring ring

"Hello, what's up?"

"I am at the garage, need to get the wheel off, but they can't find the locking wheel nuts. Where would they be?"

"they are in the ****ing hallway, remember I told you......"

I have to leave work, drive all the way home, pick up the locking wheel nuts she took out of the car and left in the hall, drive to the garage and put up with a mechanic looking at me like "you should have kept these with the car".

Wives huh!

Reactions: johnnythepie
Oh, haven't seen it before!

I hate:
- my job
- having a cold
- taste of coffee
- 99% of the last 3 years of my life
- not being lucky at all
- one of the d***s at work who sings (shouts) all the ****** time and doesn't react when u tell him to shut the f**k up
- facebook app requests
- any other car after driving R8 on a track
- diesel engines
- not being able to get to the first place in rank on homeguard Office CSS server
- my talktalk broadband which was supposed to be up to 24MB and is only 1.8!
- no three network coverage at home
- useless doctors
- gay people
- guys who don't know a thing about cars even the one they drive
- people who buy iphone just because it is an iphone
- any other marshmallows than harribo
- when people at the gym don't wipe the equipment after themselves
- that no one replies to job applications I send
- many more!

security guards who think there the police! your not the police, the police would not have you because your too thick :moa:

my awful woman next door neighbour who blatantly stares into my house! stare at this middle finger you hag! :no:

taxi drivers

I work with a guy who will not SHUT THE F*CK UP!!! As soon as you get through the door in the morning, before you've taken your jacket off and sat down, he talking talking talking.

VINEGAR, everything about it! its disgusting.
even more disgusting are the people who splash it on any food that they happen to be going to eat without even tasting it, and then just glug it all over there perfectly prepared food without even tasting it first and then thinking "oh, i could do with some vinegar on that maybe!"
i can understand a dash of the stuff on fish but i draw the line on sunday lunches, curry, pies etc! if you are one of these people, you are dirty and i hate you too!
also TOMATO KETCHUP, with the same application as above, a little now and again is acceptable, but on everything? thats just wrong! it stinks and just taints food!
rant over

VINEGAR, everything about it! its disgusting.
even more disgusting are the people who splash it on any food that they happen to be going to eat without even tasting it, and then just glug it all over there perfectly prepared food without even tasting it first and then thinking "oh, i could do with some vinegar on that maybe!"
i can understand a dash of the stuff on fish but i draw the line on sunday lunches, curry, pies etc! if you are one of these people, you are dirty and i hate you too!
also TOMATO KETCHUP, with the same application as above, a little now and again is acceptable, but on everything? thats just wrong! it stinks and just taints food!
rant over

I agree with you on Vinegar Chez, but ketchup is the answer to everything! Must be Heinz though! lol :yum:

When people promise you they will do something, and don't.

The sensation of numb nuts after a long cross country mountain bike ride

People that park up and leave their headlights on.

People that tries to intimidate you to go faster by getting really close. Its a 30 limit, there is speed cameras, I'm doing 30 FKU!!

People that grass you up to your manager but gets pissy when you do it to them.

People who drive full beam on at night, while on a motorway or large dual carriageway thinking its ok cause you are several are lengths in front or on the other side of road.

People that whisper to their partner mid conversation while acting like an embarrassed teenager. You're 27!!!!

People that act like they know it when they don't, then they get found out they act like they already knew it and was testing you. ***** I gave you the answer!!

Work.

Reactions: BigWillyStyle
People in general really, a bit broad i know but 99% of people are just N*bheads for various reasons!

Oh but if i want to condense it a little, I hate people that dont say thankyou when you flash them out!

i hate moaners. Ones who moan when its too hot and moan when its too cold! Some just have a big chip on their shoulders, they need to see things as a glass half full.

Hate painting now too! Just painted the whole house and it took 11 days!! But that was sealer and 2 coats of colour.

This might be a middlesbrough thing but *** people that walk around thinking there absolutely rock hard then proceed to shout what the fk are you looking at when you are just walking around generaly just looking around....

Grrr Bell end have you not seen the size of me compared to you I will rip your limbs off....
Chavs main example of this.

if your a chav I hate you and your sket of a girlfriend that you make cnting baby's with and live off my tax money .. Bell end

Also hate people who get on there high horse and people that don't have the gonads to say something to your face. Also people that beat around the bush, I mean *** don't sit on the fence just tell people how it is.

There that will do for today.

Reactions: CHEZ and BigWillyStyle
This might be a middlesbrough thing but *** people that walk around thinking there absolutely rock hard then proceed to shout what the fk are you looking at when you are just walking around generaly just looking around....

Grrr Bell end have you not seen the size of me compared to you I will rip your limbs off....
Chavs main example of this.

if your a chav I hate you and your sket of a girlfriend that you make cnting baby's with and live off my tax money .. Bell end

Also hate people who get on there high horse and people that don't have the gonads to say something to your face. Also people that beat around the bush, I mean *** don't sit on the fence just tell people how it is.

There that will do for today.

Same thing in Darlington!!

Never understand guys that walk like they've got fridges under their arms and wear T-shirts 3 times too small!

Reactions: coatesy
Same thing in Darlington!!

Never understand guys that walk like they've got fridges under their arms and wear T-shirts 3 times too small!

Yeah this annoys also I could wear medium tops so they are tight, but I choose to wear the appropriate size tops of XL, been comfortable is better than having the feeling of been squashed lol

People are just vain this all so annoys me

Reactions: BigWillyStyle
Yeah this annoys also I could wear medium tops so they are tight, but I choose to wear the appropriate size tops of XL, been comfortable is better than having the feeling of been squashed lol

People are just vain this all so annoys me

DOn't forget the fat people that think they are hard cause they are 5'10", 18 stone and round.
You walk funny cause your full of fat, not full of muscle. You are not the king pin!!

Reactions: CHEZ, coatesy and BigWillyStyle
Haha ^

I also hate it when guys have long hair and keep flicking their head so it moves off their face. Looks like they have a tick or are going shout obscenities due to having Tourettes!

Ooh and guys that wear their jeans below their ****! Looks stupid....

......ooh and Chavs that tuck their trousers into their sock to you can see their Rockports...

I could go on all day!

DOn't forget the fat people that think they are hard cause they are 5'10", 18 stone and round.
You walk funny cause your full of fat, not full of muscle. You are not the king pin!!

Also have the bottom half of there stretch marked lardy belly hanging out of there top... Urgh these people are mostly seen coming out of greggs with a black sack full of pastys

......ooh and Chavs that tuck their trousers into their sock to you can see their Rockports...

Or the worst one where they walk around town with their hands in the pants looking for there penis...

I mean why you know its there its not going to get bigger by pulling on it all day nor is it going to run off if you leave it alone

Or the worst one where they walk around town with their hands in the pants looking for there penis...

I mean why you know its there its not going to get bigger by pulling on it all day nor is it going to run off if you leave it alone

Some of us have to rummage to find it....

Reactions: coatesy
I'll start...

I hate people who just can't SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I work with a guy who will not SHUT THE F*CK UP!!! As soon as you get through the door in the morning, before you've taken your jacket off and sat down, he talking talking talking.

Even as I type this he's talking talking talking!! Ok, it's about work most of the time but jesus christ.. come on!!! Give us a break!!

I got back from lunch today, armed with a nice lamb wrap. I sat down at my desk and started eating it, but then he started... talking talking talking!! By the time he had finished blabbing on I looked down at my plate and I had pretty much eaten the entire wrap without even realising. Basically, he ruined the enjoyment of my food.
I try to hint for him to SHUT THE F*CK UP by looking at him while he's talking, then looking at my food, and then looking at him again... but he just looks at my food too then looks back at me and continues talking talking talking.
Once he made me choke because I got so irritated by his talking that I did a big SIGH and inhaled a Walkers salt and vinegar crisp.

Even proper food on a proper plate doesn't stop him. He just walks over, with a big f*ck off folder and places it next to your plate and starts talking talking talking, pointing at numbers and stuff!
His nose is usually running too so when he stands over you and your plate of grub talking talking talking he's also sniffing snot back up into his big fat hooter! I'm sure I must've eaten a droplet of snot before or a rogue bogie or something.

Don't get me wrong, I do like this guy, but boy does his talking talking talking do my my head in!

And now he's humming!!! I don't know what the tune is but I really need him to SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!!!!! :banghead:

So what do you hate about your daily life?

Lollllll, highlight of my evening is reading your post and I can't stop laughing and going over it again on what you have written lollll. So this colleague of yours at work does more talking then working and how about his quality of work I bet it's poor and terrible.

My day has been a mixture of things, and most of all I overcome the obstacles i.e. interviews and meetings. I must say the thing that pi**** me off is people that stand over you at your desk, especially managers as I nearly took one out with my fist the other day BUT said to myself be a bigger person and walk away. But eventually I did give him my piece of mind and THEN apologised so that I was in his GOOD BOOKS ;). Overall people at the top need people/respectful skills, and have Karma sessions in the morning before they start work and after their lunch time. Bosses take notes.

The two fat ladies in my town who have to use mobility vehicles to get around, and who block the walkway on the high street with these mobility vehicles as they are in the cafe using taxpayers money to eat half a pig each for breakfast.

I want to know, can you get remote controls for these mobility vehicles? I would love to make them move while the two munters are trying to get in them, it will be fantastic exercise and will help the NHS in the long run.

When I am walking through the high street at 8:15 in the morning to go and do some work, I pass a Wetherspoons pub that is open and full of fat people eating fry ups. What the ....??

People that encrypt a hot desk PC so no one else can use it. How the hell am I ment to do any work now?

People that moans about a thread, book, film, TV series or any thing else when they they are not being forced to see it.
If you don't like it, dont look at it.

Reactions: CHEZ and coatesy
The two fat ladies in my town who have to use mobility vehicles to get around, and who block the walkway on the high street with these mobility vehicles as they are in the cafe using taxpayers money to eat half a pig each for breakfast.

I want to know, can you get remote controls for these mobility vehicles? I would love to make them move while the two munters are trying to get in them, it will be fantastic exercise and will help the NHS in the long run.

When I am walking through the high street at 8:15 in the morning to go and do some work, I pass a Wetherspoons pub that is open and full of fat people eating fry ups. What the ....??

You sir need to watch the new south park about people on mobility scooters you will enjoy it that little bit extra because you have this gripe lol

Also any time during the day walking past thus pub called the pig iron in Middlesbrough there a scrotes all day long that just sit in there drinking, none of them work I know this as they are sat in there all day every day.

The funny thing is over the road is where people go to get there dole on a daily basis, because they can't be trusted to have it all at once lol so at 7 there all stood out side there waiting for there money and by 8 there all sat in the pub lol

Just feel like hand grenading them as I walk past .. waist of our tax money

Wow, how have I not spotted this thread before!

- Old people shopping on weekends; you've had all week to do that while I've been stuck in my ****hole office, come back on Monday.
- Entire families taking up entire aisles in Tesco. Supermarket shopping is not a family experience. I hate it and I hate it more when your snotty kids are in my way. If I had a dog, I'd tie it up outside... do the same.
- My boss. He's a ****.
- Earl grey. It's not proper tea, it's like drinking an air freshener or something.
- People who talk about work at lunch time. I hate talking about work when I'm at work, I sure as hell don't want to talk about it outside work. I'd rather sit in silence.
- BT; do they have to be so ****?
- Cheesy Doritos.
- Man flu.
- Peanut M&Ms.
- Peanuts.
- Nuts.
- Fat people who say "I don't understand why I'm fat" - it's not rocket science.
- Male Pattern Baldness.
- Wasps - what're they even for?
- Ben Fogle - what's he even for?
- Kids on those crappy little scooters, squeezing past my car and scratching it in the process.
- Parents who let their kids ride their crappy little scooters near my car.
- Estate Agents.
- Dogs smaller than a rabbit.

People who fill their car with petrol then go shopping in the forecourt shop and leave their car at the pump for about 10 minutes, then get in the car and fiddle for another 5 finding their keys, getting strapped in, checking facebook on the phone and then noting down their mileage in a small book. Get into Room 101; NOW!