What do you hate???

mikep99

Parcelforce
Screenshot_2021-09-17-00-06-11-431_com.android.chrome.jpg

Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk

mikep99

Oh, and finding out my mum's been paying £75/month for homesure cover with BRITISH GAS for God knows how long when they're advertising it on BRITISH GAS's own website for £23/month.
Obv. Cancelled now but be aware peeps

Mike

B7/RS4

Oh, and finding out my mum's been paying £75/month for homesure cover with BRITISH GAS for God knows how long when they're advertising it on BRITISH GAS's own website for £23/month.

Mike

****** shameless conmen

Jcbmally

Started with nothing & still have most of it left.

Mike

Should prosecute the gits for theft.

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Way more than i like, and my current hates are property developers with estate agents in close persuit.

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
I'm not a fan of facebook and only use the wifes account for odd car items on marketplace , But, facebook sellers that list items for "free " just to get your further attention need a good talking too, Why say free when its not , arghhhh what muppets.

wab172uk

Now in an X3 M40i And a Yaris GR-Four
Adverts on TV. Hate them with a passion.

And I always have the uncanny knack of when I switch channels, I always hit the first advert.

It's why I hardly ever watch terrestrial TV. No adverts on Amazon.

KrisKrk

A6 C6 4F 2010 LeMans Avant
I'm not a fan of facebook and only use the wifes account for odd car items on marketplace , But, facebook sellers that list items for "free " just to get your further attention need a good talking too, Why say free when its not , arghhhh what muppets.
Same here.
Have fb account only to sell/buy stuff. People who message you "if the item is still available" and never message back after your reply are just **** takers.

To top it off, people who advertise same item multiple times and in different areas are also time wasters. You reply for an ad in your area, discussing details and clising the deal only to find out, he's ****** miles away, what makes the deal breaker

Why, people! WHY!?!

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Pinky1959

Numpties driving in heavy rain with just side lights on front and no rears .
Drivers that undertake then push in in front of cars doing same speed on a very busy motorway.
Idiot white van drivers (other colours are included) that tailgate and stay in overtaking lane when you accelerate away after hold up stops.
Total knobs still going at warp speed when the road is badly flooded and they cannot see 50 metres in front , and no police on the road .
All on M74 and M8 this morning .
Rant over for noo .
Sorry