What do you hate???

It was across my drive where the drop curb is. I also own the land/road outside my house, this includes the pavement.

I don't think dropped curb makes a difference if no Car is on the drive way..

Have never heard of owning the road outside a house but as you said you do then that's a different story, I'd go mental.

We own the section of road outside our house the same as everyone else in the street. I'm hoping the neighbours visitors got the message :)

Reactions: Ron burgundy
I drive a medium sized van for work. I parked it outside my house blocking there car between the van and Audi. When they knocked I told them I would be out in 30mins, it was 45mins ;-)

Reactions: Andy Crooks, ScottD3, Ultra Violent and 2 others
Driving 100 miles on a two-night break in Hampshire to find the hotel is a $hit-hole, then driving 100 miles home in the rush hour.

Reactions: Ultra Violent
Feel my pain ;-)

34483d1401710202-diamond-cut-alloys-vs-img_3446.jpg

Should hopefully be fixed by Thursday!

******. :(

But they wouldn't be called DRL's if they didn't. :ninja:

Haha I know ... But I am a nob so just except it.. I get irritated when I see them on in the day.. YES I'm wired! Ha

Edit: I meant weird !

Last edited:
Reactions: Artimus
It must have been said before.., People who drive and don't know who has right of way at a roundabout, pulled up in lane two numerous times to find 3 cars all sat at different entrances....waiting..... for what ***, should be shot, rammed, dragged from the car, birched then have their licence revoked / set fire too...

It must have been said before.., People who drive and don't know who has right of way at a roundabout, pulled up in lane two numerous times to find 3 cars all sat at different entrances....waiting..... for what ***, should be shot, rammed, dragged from the car, birched then have their licence revoked / set fire too...

I've come across that situation a few times, I tend to just keep driving and leave them to it.

When your selling a car cheap , all the phone calls, bulltish texts, offers and time wasters!
If it's up for a good price why keep trying to knock me down......... My favourite is people don't even want to see in person now they asking me to FaceTime them and they will send me a deposit, then because I was at work today and they couldn't collect they now aren't interested.
Also ringing at 11pm and then texts at 12pm then calls and texts at 7am it's ridiculous ! Hate ebay so I didn't use that to sell but I think autotrader is even worse now wish I hadn't pick them .

My favourite one of the day is I've seen one cheaper on gumtree, well **** off an buy it then, if you want a ****ter go on gumtree or ebay if you want a decent one come see me! Rant over

Sean

Reactions: jojo
Right now I'm hating Phillipe Massa being my second driver in FF1.

You wouldnt want my ff1drivers, i wish i could fire them both, im bumping along at the bottom of the leauge table and im not good loser, lol. :) x

People who don't leave you feedback as a seller on eBay!

And eBay generally. Too many scammers, fakes and eejots.

Reactions: Andy Crooks and Artimus
People who don't leave you feedback as a seller on eBay!

And eBay generally. Too many scammers, fakes and eejots.

Wouldn't get too stressed about it, I've received positive feedback a few months after my purchase. The feedback these days is just a gauge, even the best sellers are not 100% positive feedback.

this week i'm mainly hating on Ford, and car electronics in general

the ABS crapped out on wifeys 2008 fiesta, no comms to canbus, and as the abs uses the wheel sensors to derive speed for the rest of the car, no speedo or odo, and car goes into fail safe mode, no throttle. so basically not going anywhere

part is not repairable, despite various firms claiming to be able to repair the specific fault I have, until they actually have the unit, "oh, its a comms faults, can't repair those"

ford want the best part of 600 for a new module, plus another 100 to code it to the car

its about a 3 hour job to get the thing out, bit more to put it back because you have to bleed the brakes

of course the bleed nipple snaps off because its made of tin foil, 100 for recon caliper, but I managed to drill and tap it

but I do now own a gunson eezi bleed - fantastic bit of kit

all because ford drive down the price so that minimum spec components are used, if I got ford to do the work, it starts at 1100 plus whatever they break, this could easily be 1/2 the value of a slightly older car, all for the sake of few more pounds in compnents

F****S

and the EML has now gone off, so it looks like it didn't need coding ??

It's probably been mentioned umpteen times in this thread but people who don't indicate! Particularly on motorways, that's just ***** and suicidal.

I was following an idiot this morning on the M1 in his silly little Kia who was just prancing about from lane to lane, overtaking and squeezing in between cars without one single indication. It was obviously an optional extra for that model.

Also... nails! Working in construction can have many perks, my least favourite of all is the free nails...

c9WNq3yl.jpg

People who don't let you back in after moving to allow emergency vehicles pass.

Reactions: Andy Crooks
The England football team. God, do I hate the England football team!

Reactions: Alex C, Ultra Violent, Nilz and 3 others
People who have dogs and take them for a walk, then let them 5hit and have no intention of cleaning up after them!!

I see one guy up by us who does it everyday, with not one but two dogs, the whole family are the same and one day I watched him from the window and a car went past so he pulled a bag out of his pocket, so I thought wow about time, but as soon as the car was out of sight he put the bag back in his pocket and carried on walking.

Dirty Tw4ts!!!

I am very tempted to pick it up in a bag one day and post it through his letterbox, either that or catch him on camera and then report him to the council!!

Another thing as well, near the lads school, people park badly, as per any school really, but the traffic warden that does the rounds every morning continues to park on double yellows everyday just around the corner....why is it safe for him to park on them??

Reactions: Ultra Violent, Andy Crooks, ScottD3 and 1 other person
People at petrol stations who cause unnecessary queueing waiting for the pumps at their side-the hoses are long enough to reach round,people.
The looks I've had as I deftly negotiate round them to get to an empty pump then proceed to fill up at the opposite side...

Markos, im with you on that one, i had it recently and all i wanted was to check the tyre pressure on my car!!!

sales reps who give you wrong information :mad:

phoned up about a car in london, specifically asked if the car had rear seats that were split and fold down... the guy called me back and said that they do. I explained this was important and glad he could confirm as I couldn't tell from the advert (no in boot pic and rear seat pic didn't give much indication...for my eyes atleast).

so chucked a holding deposit and my father drove me to london from here in swansea, only for us to be there for all of 10 mins, have a look around the car and then see the seats were fixed :banghead: they rep guy was asked if it's a really that big of an issue, said that it was actually his boss who checked and not him and probably thought I meant the arm rest?? :blahblah1: then suggested he could ask the mech guys to work something out.... nah.... rather not have it butchered for something I'm pretty sure wouldn't really work...

so off we went. but still. lovely day out!! nice cruise on the motorway up and then my dad put the roof down on his a3 cab for the way back and we went north from the m4 and stuck to the smaller roads then the heads of the valleys roads in wales :D stopped off for some nice cottage pie in a little pub too :) silver linings ay? :beerchug: