What do you do? Q & A

Jampublic

Taking it easy..
Reaction score
We have all done the car history thread and it was all very amusing! So I have a question, it maybe interesting or it maybe be not?

Q. What are the job's of A3/S3 owner's?

I guess I should start!

A. Accounts & Distribution for a Pyrotechinc's company

Senior design draughtsman for a multi national construction consultancy.
Wishing for a large lottery win so i can kiss my job goodbye!

:salute: I run a small firm specializing in arboriculture

Principal Consultant for a large IT recruitment company

toilet cleaner
Is this an ego trip thread methinks

buckas said:
Automotive + Environmental NextGen Games 3D Artist working on next-gen titles. worked on juiced 2 which is out in september and also currently working on sequel to the TT game. love it :)

drew

Cool!

Student and Night worker at tesco :(
If anyone can help me get a job in an IT or Car related field... :icon_thumright:

TheSpaceCowboy said:
Student and Night worker at tesco :(
If anyone can help me get a job in an IT or Car related field... :icon_thumright:

IT - doing what?
....will take a look at ur CV if u want s3_mcd@o2.co.uk

currently an unemployed graduate :footy:

Which brings me to my next point.

If i was to go on the dole:superman:, would it effect my credit rating or have any other adverse effects? I only ask, as i'll be paying other peoples dole money when i eventually do get a job and would like some "free" money!! Also the S3, unfortuanately, doenst run on water...

Any dole guru's lurking on the audi forum? Maybe i should try a certain french car forum...

Student, Pharmacy assistant and I work at my dads garage.. only on the S3 of course... :icon_thumright:

I'm a transport clerk for a fairly large family run transport firm.

Mechanic/MOT tester, not the best paid job in the world but i have 24/7 use of ramps and £10000+ worth of Mac and Snap On tools, comes in handy when running an S3 :o.k:

I'd reckon a good 90% of people on here are in IT, forums are still vestiges of geeks.

S3_MCD may find his PM box very full! S3_MCD, which company is it? If you're in Bristol then Computer Futures or Computer People?

yep..im a Network Admin in a college...looking to spread my wings tho so any one needing a good techie here i am!!

im a professional impersonator of arnie Schwarzenegger. and at nights i do elvis concerts. in my spare time i do a lot of tree hugging, im the amateur state champion 1994, `95, `98........

NOT