What do you do for a job?

I'm an ROV Pilot, will soon be changing jobs to a tooling technician so I can spend a bit more time at home!

I'm a Big Yellow Taxi driver, or as some prefer to call us, a Paramedic.

Reactions: Nilz, Ghost and jbh
I have done my studies in electronics field. Market engineering is the structured, systematic and theoretically founded procedure for which we have to analyse, design, introduce and also quality assuring of electronic market. I also invent some new products which can be used in today's market.

Reactions: ACWKGYTO
I'm a joiner five years off retirement and back in oct I had my first ( big ) accident, lost two fingers on my left hand and done a lot of ligament damage in the palm, waiting for yet more surgery, would like to find another source of income, can't afford to retire and as self employed no accident payout

I'm an IT Manager, Quality Manager and Assistant Sound Engineer at an Automotive Loudspeaker company.

I am a part time sausage roll at at greggs the bakers and exhaust at quick fit at weekends.

I wish, I am just a crappy postman really.

Reactions: CHEZ
serving soldier, Recovery Mechanic in the REME (Royal Electrical Mechanical Engineers)

here is my "company car" MAN 8x8 30t HGV recovery truck :D
8631336343 f76ba3d5f5 o

Reactions: CHEZ, voorhees, Phil-1 and 1 other person
im a compression spring setter/maker i make springs for MOD, aero space, nuclear subs,medical,auto-motive, trains, well sod it anything and everything :) i work with wire from .10mm to 12mm spring OD from .7mm to over 100mm

Im in Aerospace.

6 years in manufacturing, now a maintenance planner at Marshall ADG looking after the worlds fleet of C130s and the like.

Self employed, small business doing print, display and exhibition stands. displayprintdesign.com

Aerospace Engineer with Bond Aviation Group, just started there after 6 years with Bristow Group.