1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

What do you do for a job?

gogz s3 Jan 22, 2013

1. gary3306

gary3306 Well-Known Member TeamMisano Gold Supporter VCDS Map User S-line owners group Audi A6 Black Edition Audi Avant Owner Group TDi

There are shed loads of them out here on the Brent Alpha at present as it's decommissioning, so they are dangling about cutting casons and legs etc. If anybody is looking for a bit of string, there's plenty about :chuncky:

gixeron likes this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. gixeron

gixeron Member

:tearsofjoy: A lot of us on the Dunlin Alpha for AquaTerra doing the same thing.

gary3306 likes this.
  4. Jazisc

Jazisc New Member

i draw educational videos for a friend's youtube channel

5. Bryant1998

Bryant1998 Well-Known Member

How did you end up getting into that? Sounds like my dream job haha

6. Rabie2412

Rabie2412 Well-Known Member Team V8 Gold Supporter Team Sepang Audi RS4 quattro Audi Avant Owner Group

_DSC8037.jpg
    Was down @ BRB in Hartlepool Other day.... Its fairly Getting cut up ...

7. Jazisc

Jazisc New Member

it takes a long time to learn?

8. Haukur

Haukur It’s complicated!!!

I am a driving trucks and buses with tourists in the icelandic highlands in the Sommer season and also longer (6 day) riding trips, also in the highlands, over winter I relax and do some drawings and horse training here in Germany

Phil-1 likes this.
  9. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Man TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Team Tornado S tronic Audi S4 quattro Black Edition

Sorry, but you're fooling yourself if you think buying someone else'[s work and adding your name to it will help you master the subject.

Alistair D and Haukur like this.
  10. Alistair D

Alistair D Hey GOOOOD looking Audi A6

I wouldn't want anyone that's bought a paper/degree representing me:gun2:

Pinky1959 and jdp1962 like this.
  11. HOGG

HOGG Active Member

How would you know?? Do you ask to see your solicitors qualifications??

Do you ask to see your local garage mechanics paperwork?? Or even your own doctors??

If the job is done right and well, who are you to judge how a man gets to where he strives to be....

Richard Branson had no problems with this

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. Bryant1998

Bryant1998 Well-Known Member

Pretty sure using someone else’s work is majorly illegal, probably enough to be banned from getting a law license, which isn’t a good start to a career

Alistair D and HOGG like this.
  14. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V8 S tronic Audi S5

15. Alistair D

Alistair D Hey GOOOOD looking Audi A6

You're right, very hard to know who has come by their qualifications honestly.
    My point was that I would not encourage cheating, I would prefer to deal with someone who has researched, studied and taken the time to learn their knowledge as apposed to someone who has just gone out and bought some papers. Ideal world and all that.

Bryant1998 and HOGG like this.
  16. KangJuny75

KangJuny75 New Member

I design and develop communities on social networks.

17. Alfachats

Alfachats New Member

24 years in the Royal Navy as a weapon engineer, now work in a rail depot as a multi skilled technician.

Be interesting to know if there are any other ex or serving armed forces on here.

Rog.

THQuattro likes this.
  18. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Team Avus Silver Team V8 Team V6 Gold Supporter VCDS Map User Team Panther S-line owners group Team Silver Audi RS4 saloon Audi S4 quattro Audi A4 Audi Cabriolet Owner Group Manual

My brother was on the Ark Royal during the Iraq war and the Southampton after that as a stoker.

Alfachats likes this.
  19. Sc08 LAB

Sc08 LAB Active Member

Just back on here and been in for 20 years in the Army as a computer engineer.

Hola

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

THQuattro and Alfachats like this.
  20. Andy Butcher

Andy Butcher Member

32 years in the Fire & Rescue Service, medically retired in 2016 due to a wrongly diagnosed back injury, miss it daily (I would still be in if it was diagnosed correctly, grrr).

Now back on the tools as a Service Engineer in plumbing (plumber by trade before the F&RS).

THQuattro likes this.