What do you do for a job?

MrAudi2017

I am a production engineer/programmer set and operate cnc punch press machines and also do a bit of programming when needed.. work a night shift too

Frozenr6

O&G / Mining Maintenance - get to see all the worlds hot-spots, ok the places I go very rarely would you take the family on vacation.

T

tkturner30

Continuous Improvement Analyst working within an Operational Excellence Team.

You could just shorten that and say I work for the CIA :smile new:

boffin486

I'm currently an IT engineer contracted to the NHS Grampian Region. You wont be surprised to know that there's ALWAYS something broken somewhere that needs fixing. And off to the next job....... :superman:

DohNut

DohNut

Our paths may have crossed at some point as I work at SJM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe. Small world!

740mick

I,m a HGV driver mainly doing flat trailer work for our main customer who are foundation engineers,
Here,s my office for the week every week.
Its fully kitted out with fridge/freezer,microwave,coffee maker,heated/cooled leather seats,double glazing,built in phone,sat nav and upgraded stereo,oh and a great 16ltr V8 under the cab
62F8C864-995A-4D82-BF80-00AABF6B8835.jpeg

G

gokiwi64

Still at Risk of Redundancy - Been told I have no job, but also don't have a date yet :-(

Nagasaki

Phooey
Gold Supporter
Is a G shock like a baby g?
G-Shock is the guys version.
Baby-G is girl's version, mad famous by the Spice Girls (Baby Spice)
Mostly all about G-Shock these days.

orcomma

Scrum Master (you may have to google that if you're not in software)

sgtvic

I’ve changed since I last updated a couple of years ago. I’m now in the global commercial team for Brewdog. Yup. Literally living the dream!!!

Lucky you, I was reading about how they let staff take their dogs to work and stuff they sound great to work for.

sgtvic

That's amazing. I wish more firms were as forward thinking as Brewdog.

RS4B5

5 pots
I,m a HGV driver mainly doing flat trailer work for our main customer who are foundation engineers,
Here,s my office for the week every week.
Its fully kitted out with fridge/freezer,microwave,coffee maker,heated/cooled leather seats,double glazing,built in phone,sat nav and upgraded stereo,oh and a great 16ltr V8 under the cab View attachment 154452
the sound of scania v8
if im not working on the project then i am trading cars and we also have a fleet of rentals and one day god willing i want to open a one stop shop like msl or wrench studios. job title: full time car nut

Adam14

It's my birthday
Auditor - Training at same time for accounting qualification