What do you do for a job?

2.8 30v

My mate works for McLaren. There is an easy way to settle this for any disbelievers of you working there. pm me your name and I will ask him.

@ Sam11189. My step father who is a lawyer for the DEA in Washington DC is the brother in law of Story Musgrove, so I can check you out too.
Who's your mate and what department does he work in

S3Hendry

* Post removed by Sidibear*

Seriously dude, keep it up and I will ban you.

Last edited by a moderator:

S3 Rav

Physiotherapist

sidibear

Going with the flow.
Staff member

Brennan

Former Audi Driver
I'm curious. Why is it so important to you to discredit this guy?

I cant get my head around that either :uhm: I was just curious but he was taking it way too far

Brennan

Former Audi Driver
Our paths may never cross at work as we work for different departments he's in f1 and I'm in automotive

You the guy with the beard, 2nd image from the bottom of the page?

sidibear

Going with the flow.
Staff member
I cant get my head around that either :uhm: I was just curious but he was taking it way too far

Several of his last posts have been reported as trying to cause trouble or abusive comments towards other members.. If he constantly winds up or abuses other members then we have to do something about it. It just so happens I was the mod that responded.

THQuattro

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Service Manager for a Canon Copier and Printer company, we used to have McLaren as a customer many years ago and i can remember going to the old site it was a superb building with cars in the reception.

Brennan

Former Audi Driver
Several of his last posts have been reported as trying to cause trouble or abusive comments towards other members.. If he constantly winds up or abuses other members then we have to do something about it. It just so happens I was the mod that responded.

There is no place on ASN for people like that.

BanButton1.gif

supanova

A3 2.0 TDI SE
I was a photographer, lovedddd my job, got offered more money else where and seemed too good to turn down, 1.5years later.. I sadly regret that change!

basil brush

HGV driver / Plant operator in the road surfacing industry , mainly emergency motorway resurfacing post accident , fire or spillage .
So if your in a diversion off a motorway after a "police incident" it's probable me causing it :D lol
Also an asphalt geek , it's not just black stuff you know , there's a massive science behind the surface under you beloved audi .

Spacemonkey

Freelance embalmer. I love the smell of formaldehyde in the morning...

Oh, and exporter of white powders and luxury goods to China.

Brennan

Former Audi Driver
Mot tester and mechanic I'm the **** that fails your car's haha
Maybe you can clear this up for me. What's the legalities on hids?

Tom Healy

Student, 2nd year of uni, very lucky to be owning an A1!