what do we rekon rs3 on the way...

Yeah but it would have to be worthy of the RS badge. Just sticking the TT-RS engine into an S3 shell and sticking an RS badge on just wont cut it. I want to see flared arches and RS wheels.

N.i.c.e. maybe it's time to trade my fauxwheeldrive for a proper one when it comes out.

G

If I'm being honest, I was a little underwhelmed by that spec. The weight of all that quattro metal will probably make the RS3 feel ordinary... hopefully Audi will leave some room for tuners to step in and make the RS3 the car that it should have been (if it ever gets made that is)

If I'm being honest, I was a little underwhelmed by that spec. The weight of all that quattro metal will probably make the RS3 feel ordinary... hopefully Audi will leave some room for tuners to step in and make the RS3 the car that it should have been (if it ever gets made that is)

Whenever has an A3/S3 not feel ordinary. Its only when we change them do they stand out.

Im almost certain it will be released. Now the TTRS is coming out its almost guaranteed.

340bhp from a 5cyl 2.5 Turbo engine standard....not bad. its going to be an RS4/5 eater easily with a few tweaks.

im sure if it does go into production it wont be just thrown together, however been optimistic isn't always a good thing to be

Just wait till backdraft, mtm or dpm come up with a big turbo kit for it..... 500bhp anyone?? lol.

Agreed an RS3 would be pretty special (thats providing it gets all the right bits buckets, flared arches etc) but 38k or there abouts gets you a lot of car especially used.... M3 csl and plenty of change, Porsche 911 (996) turbo & 40k gets you a used aston v8 vantage which is what id have personally
Still like to see one though.....

The sound ooooooooh the sound.

I will admit and am happy to do so, it sounds like the ST.

G

rs3concept.jpg

Bitte leute am Ingolfstadt, please do make it and make it look something like this : :hubbahubba:

I'd have one. Though i don't think there will ever be one. You're better off making your own using an 8P S3 with some nice mods!

The thing is according to some Quattro is for whimps so might that suggest if it is brought out with the torsen diff which it should be then do i have to be a whimp to buy it/drive it??

Hmmmm. Can't wait to see what they come up with.

G