what do u think of these wheels

I asked the company about these wheels yesterday! Spoken to 4 different places and they're all out of stock for another 4 months! Apparently something's happened with the supplier. 1 guy said he had loads back in January and then sold out and he can't get his hands on anymore!

lm's are nicer me thinks. mine are going on for the summer

I have a set on mine and the polished lip is crap as its tarnished already as the lacquer is so thin in sending mine of to be fully satin black otherwise there a good wheel!

There was a Silver S3 with these rims at GTI Spring Festival, and I thought that looked pretty good, not too sure how they would look on a grey S3 though.

love these wheels, defo need a set for my a3! but gotta wait for funds unfortunately :(

very nice wheels, but try and stay away from the replicas..:icon_thumright:

Reps are poorly made, heavy and usually finished to a pretty bad standard. You would be better off going to a cheaper wheel manufacture, or saving up for the real deal...

yeah well thats what i thought, but i really like bbs, but they are too much :(

Ive had 1 set of reps and never again, one bent on a small pothole, ok not normal driving but still it shouldn`t have bent the alloy.

Ive had 1 set of reps and never again, one bent on a small pothole, ok not normal driving but still it shouldn`t have bent the alloy.

I was a silly boy a also did the same, spent £400 on some cheap reps and then spent another £400 on Falken Rubber! Couple of pot-holes later the rims were terrible, flat spots galore from the soft and cheap alloy. I ended up biting the bullet and spending some serious cash on proper wheels and come never be happier...

Weight is also a massive importance, i could hardly lift the Reps which effected handling massively. Brakes and Acceleration was effected terribly!

Dunno what sort of reps you lot have had. Must have been made in someones garden! I've had reps before and they were perfect. They were lighter than my original wheels too! I never went wrong with mine. Just gotta watch out for the potholes which you should do anyways and you'll be fine.

hmm i was gonna get some lm reps but i couldnt find them in 5x100.

after the comments about them gettin ruined by pot holes ill think twice. my area is full of potholes at the moment!

There's loads of LM reps on Ebay mate!

If you had a very low profile tyre and hit a pothole you'd still damage your wheel whether its a rep or not. Or if you had normal tyres and smacked a deep pothole you'd still damage your wheel. Nothing wrong with reps but entirely up to you matey.

the bbs CO's are very similar to CH's and there genuine and they dont cost a bomb