What do I need to replace?

B

Buffwesty

Hello People,

I have had my wonderful A4 1.8t Cabriolet for just over a year and loved every minute of it. Apart from the usual service bits and bobs it has cost me nothing. However, since I have owned the car there has been a slight oil/fuel leak (Not sure as it looks like it is coming from injectors) that has manifested at the top of the engine. I have had no adverse effects apart from my engine being dirty!! Just wondering if you guys know what part I need to replace or whether it is a common fault and I should leave it alone....Just want a clean bay! I will be performing a few service bits this weekend and wanted to get this done too. Is it a simple O-ring replacement that is an easy DIY?
DSC 07411DSC 07431
DSC 07421

Thanks a bunch!

Swop o rings over also get a new rocker gasket

Why would you be getting oil where petrol goes in ?? Also if you look at your last picture you can see your rocker gasket has had it look at all the oil on it ... That's where your oil is coming from .. Don't bother with the o rings it's not them

I will definitely get the rocker cover done then, however all four Injectors have burn marks around them and a seep of what I assume is fuel. So I will get them done at the same time.

Will do both at the same time and clean injectors too.

Thanks for your help.