Facelift What do I do with this?

I meant as Richard said, once you've agreed to the contract the car has to be handed back in the state that it was purchased in. You're allowed to make modifications, at least I am with the dealership I got my car with, but they have to be reversible

Mines is a company car and they will be coming off pronto lol

I very much doubt any assessor of the car would even notice this come trade in or if handing back.

Reactions: mark351, oli356 and Audi Bairn
You can't remove them now surely since you've purchased the car on PCP?

On my S5 I removed the stupid V6T (stupid because it’s supercharged not turbo) from the wings. Absolutely no issue when I traded it in at all.
One of my wife’s TT’s came with two tone alloys (brushed stainless steel face / grey spokes). She kerbed them so we got them sand blasted all silver and handed it back. Again no issue.

Reactions: KenL
I very much doubt any assessor of the car would even notice this come trade in or if handing back.
I had an Insignia on our company car scheme a few years back, some of the plastic caps covering the wheel nuts went missing whilst I had the car! So I acquired some more to make a full set ;) I then took them all off and placed them in a plastic bag and put them in my works bag ready to put back on when I took the car back to be inspected. When I took the car back and they said everything was fine, when I got home I opened my works bag and saw the full set of plastic wheel nut cover sitting in my bag...too late by then :) So they don't look that close!!! :p

Reactions: KenL and Audi Bairn
Mines is a company car and they will be coming off pronto lol
that might be even worse since it may cause issues for your company!

You would like to think so but I would expect them to be very vigilant and pedantic since they would try and get every pound out of you. I've thought about retrofitting puddle lights which would mean cutting out an already-marked-out bit of plastic on the bottom of the door but I've been wary of doing it in case they notice it and the finance company doesn't agree with it and starts demanding the money in full straight away that I've heard happen (although that's been with a remap)

On my S5 I removed the stupid V6T (stupid because it’s supercharged not turbo) from the wings. Absolutely no issue when I traded it in at all.
One of my wife’s TT’s came with two tone alloys (brushed stainless steel face / grey spokes). She kerbed them so we got them sand blasted all silver and handed it back. Again no issue.
So they never even made any mention of you removing them?

Well there are a couple of things to take into consideration:

1) if I received the car a week earlier, the '30' wouldn't have been on it, so they are unlikely to notice a '30' missing
2) if I trade it in, they take it as seen, so irrelevant if you make any mods

On another note I recently REJECTED a car, I had rear windows tinted, when I handed it in all was fine, the dealer then decided to resell as 'rear heat insulting tinted windows' - needless to say that description is incorrect, but it does go to show they have no idea. You'd have thought on a rejection they'd have gone through it with a fine toothed comb

Reactions: V6_Man
The car you rejected and the dealer is now selling.

Ah, wasn't sure if you meant the 30 or the car.

It was a VW Polo, rejected it due to the seatbelt recall. Best thing - I had loads of negative from previous car(s) wrapped up in it which they cleared.

At the time of hand-back no one is going to notice or give a monkeys about the badges on the car or have a clue or care if it came from the factory with them deleted or not.

Personally don't see a problem with Audi's new naming scheme. Engine sizes are pretty irrelevant these days.

superglue (sticking the badge back on). job done

Reactions: wizzywig27
that might be even worse since it may cause issues for your company!

I don't think it would. I've made a few slight modifications to all my company cars over the years from changing different alloys, painting part of my Scirocco front bumper white, LED lights on side lights and interior and i removed 'Megane' from my RS tailgate and put black renault badges on.... No issues!