What detailing product do you tend to buy/experiment with most?.

RS3 S.

Reaction score
After posting on one of the threads about not needing any more products today I placed an order for a couple of bottles of '' on it's **** '' shampoo !!!!! :yahoo:. My one weakness with detailing products is different shampoo's but one of the most used.

What is you're weakness & has any body used any on its **** products?.

I'm a sucker for trying to many different QD sprays, sealants and polish.

Always on a quest for that perfect shine!

Reactions: Jimbob76 and RS3 S.
For me it was QD’s, but have settled that down now. Have a real weakness for new M/F’s. Found some still in the wrapper the other day

Reactions: RS3 S. and OCDaveS4
I keep buying spray sealants. However they can be a pain on black. Gonna switch back to wax for a while.

Reactions: S32B, Bristle Hound and Jassyo06
Polish/compounds l have around a dozen of them at the moment, but still haven't had a chance to use the latest ones l have purchased due to time and lack of get up and go

I keep buying spray sealants. However they can be a pain on black. Gonna switch back to wax for a while.
I've tried the Carpro Hydro2 Lite and the Auto Finesse Aqua Coat, I was hoping to get the Gyeon Q²M WetCoat to try when I was off a while back, but it was out of stock everywhere! Have you tried that one?

Reactions: scotty76
I've tried the Carpro Hydro2 Lite and the Auto Finesse Aqua Coat, I was hoping to get the Gyeon Q²M WetCoat to try when I was off a while back, but it was out of stock everywhere! Have you tried that one?
I have. Liked it. You've reminded me I meant to buy Wetcoat Essense which is the one you dilute yourself.

Reactions: NevMan
I have. Liked it. You've reminded me I meant to buy Wetcoat Essense which is the one you dilute yourself.
Does the wetcoat have a limited shelf life like the Hydro? that had a use date of 12 months when I got that!

Does the wetcoat have a limited shelf life like the Hydro? that had a use date of 12 months when I got that!
Yes it's got a shelf life as well, there's a new improved version supposedly coming out soon

You'll noticed if the wet coat is out of date as it starts to solidify ie small white bean like particles floating at the top of the bottle.... Plus a froth at the top... This then blocks the spray nozzle, but even worse it can leave silicon patches/spots on the paint and are a pita to remove, l got a litre of it last year from CYC that had gone out of date, and no questions asked they replaced it, when a new batch arrived... It's a well known problem. l Do prefer wet coat over hydro lite 2 though , wet coats beading characteristics are superior.. ie water sheets off instead of standing beaded water of the Hydro lite 2

Reactions: NevMan and S32B
Yes it's got a shelf life as well, there's a new improved version supposedly coming out soon

You'll noticed if the wet coat is out of date as it starts to solidify ie small white bean like particles floating at the top of the bottle.... Plus a froth at the top... This then blocks the spray nozzle, but even worse it can leave silicon patches/spots on the paint and are a pita to remove, l got a litre of it last year from CYC that had gone out of date, and no questions asked they replaced it, when a new batch arrived... It's a well known problem. l Do prefer wet coat over hydro lite 2 though , wet coats beading characteristics are superior.. ie water sheets off instead of standing beaded water of the Hydro lite 2
OK cheers for that mate, great help :) I was going to get the 4lt container, but after what you said and reading reviews of how long an application lasts, I'll just get the 1lt bottle....oh and the new one is out now, I saw someone ask the question on one of the sites that is selling it.

I also read that it works better if you spray it directly onto a mitt or MF cloth and then wipe it over a wet panel, then jet wash it off?!?!?