What Detailing / Car Care Products Have You Bought / Ordered Today?

What’s everyone’s recommendation for keeping leather clean like what wipes to buy ? Mate of mine just got a new car and thought I would ask on here and see what everyone likes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleaning products from the leather repair company are amazing. Better than any I’ve used and despite seeming somewhat pricey compared with others, I find them very economical.

https://shop.leatherrepaircompany.com/products/leather-cleaning-kit?variant=61737059595

Using the cleaner with the Tampico brush and the results are second to none. Previously used meguiars and autoglym and this beats them 100% in my experience of using the products.

https://shop.leatherrepaircompany.com/products/tampico-brush?variant=61736834251

Reactions: Audib5fan and V6_Man
I'm considering buying some Enigma Ceramic Wax but it is a bit on the expensive side. Just wondered if any of you have used it, what do you think of it ? Is it worth the dosh, what are the alternatives ?

Have a look, have read some good reviews also, can't fault John's recommendations. Planning on trying it on missus' A3 in a next few weeks after I re-correcting it as I am not happy with the last one I did a couple of months ago.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audib5fan
Cleaning products from the leather repair company are amazing. Better than any I’ve used and despite seeming somewhat pricey compared with others, I find them very economical.

https://shop.leatherrepaircompany.com/products/leather-cleaning-kit?variant=61737059595

Using the cleaner with the Tampico brush and the results are second to none. Previously used meguiars and autoglym and this beats them 100% in my experience of using the products.

https://shop.leatherrepaircompany.com/products/tampico-brush?variant=61736834251

This sounds like a great recommendation and they ship worldwide.

Reactions: Matty_ and Audib5fan
This sounds like a great recommendation and they ship worldwide.

It does indeed.
Ordered myself the gliptone cleaner and conditioner so see how we get on with that.
My back seat bench has had a repair done by me and it's not good.
Luckily a few months back I got hold of a comp!ete set of the leathers for my car. In good nick and currently under my bed.
No intentions of swapping them over until I don't need a kid's seat in the back

Mike

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Have a look, have read some good reviews also, can't fault John's recommendations. Planning on trying it on missus' A3 in a next few weeks after I re-correcting it as I am not happy with the last one I did a couple of months ago.

So what are you not satisfied with on the first attempt mate

Reactions: V6_Man
So what are you not satisfied with on the first attempt mate

Dont have any issues with the products. It just the light swirls, very light on the bonnet that I want to get rid of. So, planning on having another go with S20 followed by S40 (using CG white pads), BSD/Reload, Moonlight and then two coats of Fusso 99.

Reactions: NevMan
Dont have any issues with the products. It just the light swirls, very light on the bonnet that I want to get rid of. So, planning on having another go with S20 followed by S40 (white pads), BSD/Reload spray, Moon Light and then Fusso 99.

Go with S40 with the soft / medium Cg white pad mate l swear these pads are even better than the green Quantum pads, l have had outstanding results with the S40 chemical guys white pads at lower speeds ie 2000/3000 rpm

Go with S40 with the soft / medium Cg white pad mate l swear these pads are even better than the green Quantum pads, l have had outstanding results with the S40 chemical guys white pads at lower speeds ie 2000/3000 rpm

Cheers mate. 2000/3000 rpm sounds fun. 3.5 hours only for S40 it is then. Have to order the S40 though and the white pads . Will place the order with Imran tonight.

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
Cheers mate. 2000/3000 rpm sounds fun. 3.5 hours only for S40 it is then. Have to order the S40 though and the white pads . Will place the order with Imran tonight.

I was surprised the finish S40 left and it does mild correction in the process

Reactions: V6_Man and NevMan
I was surprised the finish S40 left and it does mild correction in the process

I have read some good reviews re: S40 on DW as well. So, kind of looking forward.

Oh, and I forgot to mention I have been reading some really good reviews on Obsessed Garage about Jescar Powerlock+ (as a base layer polymer sealent) and Collinite 845 (2 coats). Will order them two as well. It might be that I don't use BSD/Reload and go with the above combo.

Reactions: Jassyo06
I have read some good reviews re: S40 on DW as well. So, kind of looking forward.

Oh, and I forgot to mention I have been reading some really good reviews on Obsessed Garage about Jescar Powerlock+ (as a base layer polymer sealent) and Collinite 845 (2 coats). Will order them two as well. It might be that I don't use BSD/Reload and go with the above combo.

Go with what ye fancy mate, l don't frequent DW and that guy from obsessed garage depresses the life out of me.... .lol

Reactions: NevMan and V6_Man
Ordered another full ceramic coating kit tonight this one comes highly highly recommended

Ordered another full ceramic coating kit tonight this one comes highly highly recommended

Another ? Didn’t last long did it that no buying policy

What did you order? Did you flog the gtechnic?

That 88 pound wax not up to the job it seems

That 88 pound wax not up to the job it seems

Here we go again lol and here was me going to flog it at a heavily discounted price to one of my buddies on here.... Fftt

Reactions: NevMan and Audib5fan

Haven't even put the gtechniq up for sale yet mate,a friend of mines who has a channel on YouTube advised me to get it, l will post a photo upon delivery lol .....

Reactions: NevMan and Audib5fan
Here we go again lol and here was me going to flog it at a heavily discounted price to one of my buddies on here.... Fftt

Ha ha so you going to get rid of the wax then ?

Ha ha so you going to get rid of the wax then ?

No, jassy can use the wax and then ceramic it in...job done

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audib5fan
I am thinking about buying Gyeon Wetcoat Essence. Would this be ok to put on top of my current sealent. I have two coats of FK1000p. Just have the itch to buy some detailing products and this looks good. Anyone any experience with this?

Reactions: Audib5fan
I am thinking about buying Gyeon Wetcoat Essence. Would this be ok to put on top of my current sealent. I have two coats of FK1000p. Just have the itch to buy some detailing products and this looks good. Anyone any experience with this?

Haven’t used Gyeon WetCoat Essence but have used the normal stuff I think it’s fantastic for the results it provides. It’s fine to go on top of any current lsp so essence would be no different!

Reactions: Chris Walton and Audib5fan
Haven’t used Gyeon WetCoat Essence but have used the normal stuff I think it’s fantastic for the results it provides. It’s fine to go on top of any current lsp so essence would be no different!

^^ this easy on easy off

Reactions: Chris Walton and Matty_
Gyeon Syncro
Certainly sound the b@llocks

Gyeon Q² Mohs is the hardest automotive paint coating available to a wide range of users. The extraordinary hardness of the coating preserves the effects achieved with paint correction. Combined with the extreme slickness of the Gyeon Q² Skin topcoat, the Gyeon Q² Syncro coating system provides immense benefits during daily maintenance routines, making regular care less frequent and easier.

Certainly sound the b@llocks

Gyeon Q² Mohs is the hardest automotive paint coating available to a wide range of users. The extraordinary hardness of the coating preserves the effects achieved with paint correction. Combined with the extreme slickness of the Gyeon Q² Skin topcoat, the Gyeon Q² Syncro coating system provides immense benefits during daily maintenance routines, making regular care less frequent and easier.

Forsenic detailing did a video on it he quite liked it and thought it was good

Excellent I’m off to polished bliss then

Reactions: Matty_, NevMan and Audib5fan
Free delivery as well

Ordered. Should be here in a couple of days. Hopefully the good weather will hold up and I can give it a try before going back to work next week.

Ordered. Should be here in a couple of days. Hopefully the good weather will hold up and I can give it a try before going back to work next week.

Fingers crossed bud bit hit and miss in Scotland ain’t it

Fingers crossed bud bit hit and miss in Scotland ain’t it

Yeah normally but we have had a good run the last few weeks so should be fine.

Yeah normally but we have had a good run the last few weeks so should be fine.

Been nice down in England as well used wet coat today on mine quick and easy

Reactions: NevMan, Jassyo06 and Chris Walton
Added some gyeon bathe and another wheel mitt ... Thee End fin, finale, fat lady has sung

Reactions: Audib5fan, Bristle Hound and NevMan
Added some gyeon bathe and another wheel mitt ... Thee End fin, finale, fat lady has sung
Jeez jassy, deep pockets :thumbs up: Thought you were saving for M2 CP? lol

I have bathe+, really really good, and am definitely going to try some more gyeon products, already have the bug remover which just works.

http://gyeonquartz.com/product/batheplus/

Reactions: Audib5fan and Jassyo06
Jeez jassy, deep pockets :thumbs up: Thought you were saving for M2 CP? lol

I have bathe+, really really good, and am definitely going to try some more gyeon products, already have the bug remover which just works.

http://gyeonquartz.com/product/batheplus/
Like my S3 more than any other car l have had mate
Got another 2 years to save and add to my next pcp deposit lol
Would love the next gen M2

I have used most of gyeon products a few years back when l got my first S3. They are good neck and neck with Gtechniq and are the same prices as well and yeah very good products, kit comes tomorrow

Bet you do, it is a good looking car :hubbahubba:

Look forward to seeing that colour of yours once all polished up and then ceramic coated, going to be seriously shiny :sunglasses:

You are a fan of the Incredipad aren't you? I have the mitt, but think the pad will be good for nooks and crannies.

Have this in my basket, anything you would change? - Running out of CG MF wash, want to get a incredipad (i think), and would like a couple towels for final detail clean, but may not need the yellow fellow as won't be polishing for much longer :)

Gyeon Q²M TowelWash - 500 ml
£12.00 £12.00
Microfiber Madness Incredipad - Regular
£11.50 £11.50
Microfiber Madness Yellow Fellow 2.0
£6.50 £6.50
Microfiber Madness Crazy Pile
£9.00 £9.00

Reactions: Audib5fan and Jassyo06
Bet you do, it is a good looking car :hubbahubba:

Look forward to seeing that colour of yours once all polished up and then ceramic coated, going to be seriously shiny :sunglasses:

You are a fan of the Incredipad aren't you? I have the mitt, but think the pad will be good for nooks and crannies.

Have this in my basket, anything you would change? - Running out of CG MF wash, want to get a incredipad (i think), and would like a couple towels for final detail clean, but may not need the yellow fellow as won't be polishing for much longer :)

Gyeon Q²M TowelWash - 500 ml
£12.00 £12.00
Microfiber Madness Incredipad - Regular
£11.50 £11.50
Microfiber Madness Yellow Fellow 2.0
£6.50 £6.50
Microfiber Madness Crazy Pile
£9.00 £9.00
The small pad fits right in your hand and it's far easier to use in smaller areas like the front grill and door jams use it in conjuction with the mitt ie the mitt for larger panels, but l wouldn't pay £12 for a towel wash, any non biological washing liquid ie Fairy would be cheaper and better value for money

Reactions: Audib5fan and NevMan
The small pad fits right in your hand and it's far easier to use in smaller areas like the front grill and door jams use it in conjuction with the mitt ie the mitt for larger panels, but l wouldn't pay £12 for a towel wash, any non biological washing liquid ie Fairy would be cheaper and better value for money

So I am being a sucker for the "special" MF wash then? Fairy in WM, or do you wash by hand?

ok, so I am being a suc

So I am being a sucker for the "special" MF wash then? Fairy in WM, or do you wash by hand?

Fairy non bio liquid gel is more than suitable mate. Use it myself and have never had a problem of towels clogging etc :)

Reactions: NevMan, Audib5fan and Jassyo06