What Detailing / Car Care Products Have You Bought / Ordered Today?

7Xs7Nwtl.jpg

Use these for tyre dressings
Highly recommended :thumbs up:

Got mine from Polished Bliss
http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/flexipads-tyre-dressing-applicator-pad.html

Reactions: NevMan, Jassyo06 and Audib5fan
Reactions: Bristle Hound and Rob2k68
9d96277861cbecba745028e9b0bd6854.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Bristle Hound and Jassyo06
9d96277861cbecba745028e9b0bd6854.jpg

Awesome combo mate dodo juice make great coloured waxes l used purple haze in conjunction with lime prime.... Actually it was a shame to cover the lime prome's finish with the wax.. . Lol the gloss lime prime leaves is ****** awesome picks picks lol

Reactions: Rob2k68
Awesome combo mate dodo juice make great coloured waxes l used purple haze in conjunction with lime prime.... Actually it was a shame to cover the lime prome's finish with the wax.. . Lol the gloss lime prime leaves is ****** awesome picks picks lol

Thanks mate - hope all is well with you

Wife and lad are on hols for a few days so have an opportunity to do a proper job on it LoL also had to DA the fly splat o the bonnet last time o washed it so hope this becomes a little more slippery for them. Going to apply the lime with a DA using the softest foam pad then layer with the blue velvet and top it off with Nanolex SiFinish.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and NevMan
My Mrs bought me one of these great if you have a 45/50 profile tyre but useless on a 35 profile tyre and low suspension

Agree, so fine in the Q5 as 50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audib5fan and Jassyo06
Thanks mate - hope all is well with you

Wife and lad are on hols for a few days so have an opportunity to do a proper job on it LoL also had to DA the fly splat o the bonnet last time o washed it so hope this becomes a little more slippery for them. Going to apply the lime with a DA using the softest foam pad then layer with the blue velvet and top it off with Nanolex SiFinish.

I noticed the bug splat on the Mrs deep impact blue paint had remnants of this and nothing bar the DA will remove them totally it's like there etched into the clear coat but l couldn't be ***** yesterday as l was ****** by just washing it been lying on my backside for the last 2 weeks in Turkey ... Lol

Reactions: NevMan and Rob2k68
I noticed the bug splat on the Mrs deep impact blue paint had remnants of this and nothing bar the DA will remove them totally it's like there etched into the clear coat but l couldn't be ***** yesterday as l was ****** by just washing it been lying on my backside for the last 2 weeks in Turkey ... Lol

Yeah mine were the same little buggers it’s like they have paint dissolving alien blood !!!!

LoL hard life

Good to hear you’re still getting away we had a great time in Turkey 3 years ago me and the lad had matching stars shaved into our haircuts glad SWMBO saw the funny side.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Yeah mine were the same little buggers it’s like they have paint dissolving alien blood !!!!

LoL hard life

Good to hear you’re still getting away we had a great time in Turkey 3 years ago me and the lad had matching stars shaved into our haircuts glad SWMBO saw the funny side.

Pmsl stars eh you should got a rocket shaved into yours .. .. Lol

Reactions: Rob2k68
Again they look ideal for tyres mate but polisbedbliss, l just don't really fancy there brands of products and more to the point the actual website..... I just can't get on with it and up.... Clicking off and going somewhere else, there's a few online detailing sites like this
@jassyo06 - Would recommend 'em mate
I've found that they last as well not like some other applicators
Oh & I'm in the low suspension 35 section clan ;)

Are you viewing Polished Bliss' website on your phone or a PC/laptop ?
I've given up trying to view some Detailers website's on the phone as they're usually ***** like you say

Reactions: Rob2k68, NevMan and Jassyo06
@jassyo06 - Would recommend 'em mate
I've found that they last as well not like some other applicators
Oh & I'm in the low suspension 35 section clan ;)

Are you viewing Polished Bliss' website on your phone or a PC/laptop ?
I've given up trying to view some Detailers website's on the phone as they're usually ***** like you say

I have no issues with using polished bliss on phone I think jassy is just a bit special

Reactions: BarryG79, Bristle Hound and Jassyo06
I have no issues with using polished bliss on phone I think jassy is just a bit special

Strange you should say that . .. That's what me wee mum said when l popped oot ... Mind ye she's been the only female in me life to say that l was special lol

Reactions: SPIKE_, BarryG79, Bristle Hound and 1 other person
Strange you should say that . .. That's what me wee mum said when l popped oot ... Mind ye she's been the only female in me life to say that l was special lol

Lol one of a kind is what I’m thinking who is your fav retailer then? I don’t have one myself I get bits from everywhere

Probably stupid question, but gather you use the pre wax cleaner post polish ahead of wax?

Reactions: Jassyo06
Probably stupid question, but gather you use the pre wax cleaner post polish ahead of wax?

Not after a polishing mate no polish required lime prime is a cleanser ie removes existing products off the paint and l believe it masks swirls as well like a glaze does then apply wax afterwards

Reactions: Audib5fan, NevMan and Bristle Hound
Not after a polishing mate no polish required lime prime is a cleanser ie removes existing products off the paint and l believe it masks swirls as well like a glaze does then apply wax afterwards
@jassyo06 - Correct. Top of the class as usual :D

Reactions: Jassyo06, NevMan and Audib5fan

Ah, thanks jassyo06. Hope you had a good hols

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audib5fan

You got the name right this time

Reactions: Bristle Hound and NevMan

First day back at work mate and am ******, off te ma scratcher with ma beauty face mask on and hot water bottle lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bristle Hound, Audib5fan and NevMan
Phew, managed to get number plate design amended to remove Audi and postcode Thanks again

ok, so before and after shots (car filthy on 2nd one due to rain :)

I am pretty pleased with this, so think I will repalce front plate with a plain GB/EU plate (no surround)

Attachments

• before_plate.png
    before_plate.png
    912.4 KB · Views: 80
  • after_plate.png
    after_plate.png
    805.3 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: Jassyo06, BarryG79 and Audib5fan
ok, so before and after shots (car filthy on 2nd one due to rain :)

I am pretty pleased with this, so think I will repalce front plate with a plain GB/EU plate (no surround)

Looks great mate how much were they if you don’t mind ?

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audib5fan
Thanks bud. Was £15.30 for the plate, and I think £12 for surround. If plate wasn't drilled, I could have tried cutting off the bottom tab, but it was, and I like the blue GB/EU badge, and handy for when I go to Europe (until they ban us...lol)

Plates: http://www.demonplates.com/platebuilder.php

Surround: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-...029015?hash=item2823209257:g:Ho8AAOSwnbZYELmJ

Not to bad then might get some time make the car look bit better they easy enough to fit ? Yeah one day they will ban us lol

Reactions: NevMan
Not to bad then might get some time make the car look bit better they easy enough to fit ? Yeah one day they will ban us lol

Yes, took 2 mins literally. Non EU are £12 something if you just want plain. They also do the 3D gel, but I wasn’t convinced they aren’t chavvy

Reactions: Audib5fan
Yes, took 2 mins literally. Non EU are £12 something if you just want plain. They also do the 3D gel, but I wasn’t convinced they aren’t chavvy

Ok thanks might get some I spent quite a lot recently will look into them, can you get front as well?

Ok thanks might get some I spent quite a lot recently will look into them, can you get front as well?

Yes, they do both, as as mentioned above, I will probably now order the front to match, but not sure I will go for Audi sport surround, as sounds like it messes with parking sensors which would do my head in. So straight unscrew current and replace with new

Yes, they do both, as as mentioned above, I will probably now order the front to match, but not sure I will go for Audi sport surround, as sounds like it messes with parking sensors which would do my head in. So straight unscrew current and replace with new

Ok thanks matey I only have rear parking sensors not front ones so I think buy them after weekend

GYEON - Q2 Cure - 400ml Bottle

GYEON - Q2M Smoothie

Valet Pro - Bilberry Wheel Cleaner (1 litre)

Poorboys Wheel Sealant

Really getting the bug now...

Reactions: scotty76, V6_Man, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Ok thanks matey I only have rear parking sensors not front ones so I think buy them after weekend

I have ordered a front plate, and can see why front parking sensors would false alarm, as only a few cm away from plate, so obv. With a surround that sticks out could/would set it off. The Cardiff Audi eBay page actually says the Audi Sport holder is for rear only.

I have ordered a front plate, and can see why front parking sensors would false alarm, as only a few cm away from plate, so obv. With a surround that sticks out could/would set it off. The Cardiff Audi eBay page actually says the Audi Sport holder is for rear only.

Nice one mate makes sense don’t it sensitive bit of kit, yeah on the page they only got the rear plates and they don’t sell ones for the front so would have find one that fits the front

GYEON - Q2 Cure - 400ml Bottle

GYEON - Q2M Smoothie

Valet Pro - Bilberry Wheel Cleaner (1 litre)

Poorboys Wheel Sealant

Really getting the bug now...

Do ye drink the Gyeon smoothie after yer finished with the car........lol anyway sounds Delish

Anyone know if anyone is doing any bank holiday deals ?