What Detailing / Car Care Products Have You Bought / Ordered Today?

theres gyeon bathe, bathe+ and bathe essence.......i think bathe is just basic soap, bathe+ has sio2 in it for hydrophobic tackle, and bathe essence i dont really know..
car acted as if i had just put wetcoat/hydro2 on it though.

towel is £14 i think, got 80% of the water of the whole car with ease, just ready to go over with a drying aid and some eagle edgeless clothes.

What more could ye ask for mate.....and that's what it's all about buying good products,it makes detailing that little bit easier with better results,av done Hee Haw the day to both cars could'nt be ***** lol

Reactions: MattSedg
What more could ye ask for mate.....and that's what it's all about buying good products,it makes detailing that little bit easier with that better results,av done Hee Haw the day to both cars could'nt be *****
currently debating whether to drive an hour to hartside pass for some sunset pics....its still slightly clean aswell from yesterday :cower:

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
Yer breaking ma Heart.....lol ya wee soul ye....Snap Away
maybe not, chance of more clouds coming in, cant be ***** with an hour there and an hour back for nothing :search: another night maybe, keep the facelift a3/s3 pic thread rolling

Reactions: Jassyo06
Just got some Bouncers Done and Dusted QD. I will try it alone first, but am going to mix it 50/50 with Sonax BSD. Next on the list will be Chemical Guys Hybrid V7 to mix with BSD. Happy days.

Autogleam 0ppm filter and incredimitt From DW. Looking forward to final rinse with no water marks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got some Bouncers Done and Dusted QD. I will try it alone first, but am going to mix it 50/50 with Sonax BSD. Next on the list will be Chemical Guys Hybrid V7 to mix with BSD. Happy days.
I got done and dusted a few months it leaves a lovely high gloss finish but it doesn't have much durability, there's better quick detailers out there like gyeon cure best quick detailer l have ever used

Last edited:
@pxr5 - Some lengthy posts on DW about the BSD mixes, but then again I bet you know that as I've seen you over there lol

BSD & V07 at 50/50 is a great mix
My current fave mix is BSD & Adam's Detail spray (also at 50/50)

I've got some Bouncers D&D & intend doing a 50/50 mix with BSD soonest as well

Don't forget to let us have some pic's & your thoughts buddy :thumbs up:

Reactions: pxr5
@pxr5 - Some lengthy posts on DW about the BSD mixes, but then again I bet you know that as I've seen you over there lol

The 50/50 of BSD and Adams detail spray gets my vote. Put 2 costs of it on the car at the weekend and the water has just fallen off today. Will get some pictures when I get a chance but I think this is my go to from now on.

Reactions: Bristle Hound

Hi @Bristle Hound. Yep DW is where I get my info from, some good gen there on BSD mixes. And of course I know you too :thumbs up:.
I do like BSD on its own though and don't get streaking as some others do, but it can get a bit grabby at times. Looking forward to the D&D/BSD mix, but thanks for the tip on Adams (some people collect waxes - I have a thing for QDs lol)

Reactions: NevMan and Bristle Hound
I ordered some Bergasol factor 20 sun tan lotion lol yeah and I did thought the brand was extinct lol
Ordered/received
Chemical guys Quantum Hex Logic white refining pads 2 of
Chemical guys quantum Hex Logic green polishing pads 2 of
Kamikaze suede applications cloths 4 of
Kamikaze application block, one of
Chemical guys Gloss works shampoo, one of
Chemical guys after wash drying aid, one of
Microfiber Madness sponge "Freebie"
Supernatural aqua deluxe drying towel, one of
Sonax profiline 1 step compound, 250ml
1 litre of Gyeon Cure Q2m
Gyeon tyre dressing

Reactions: V6_Man and NevMan
I ordered some Bergasol factor 20 sun tan lotion lol yeah and I did thought the brand was extinct lol
Ordered/received
Chemical guys Quantum Hex Logic white refining pads 2 of
Chemical guys quantum Hex Logic green polishing pads 2 of
Kamikaze suede applications cloths 4 of
Kamikaze application block, one of
Chemical guys Gloss works shampoo, one of
Chemical guys after wash drying aid, one of
Microfiber Madness sponge "Freebie"
Supernatural aqua deluxe drying towel, one of
Sonax profiline 1 step compound, 250ml
1 litre of Gyeon Cure Q2m
Gyeon tyre dressing

You robbed a bank recently ? Big order that let us know how the tyre dressing and cure get on

Reactions: NevMan
You robbed a bank recently ? Big order that let us know how the tyre dressing and cure get on

It's for a friend's Jag XF something or another lol l going for a one step then applying Crystal Serum Light then exo 3
Just the chemical guys shampoo and after shine is for myself he's paid for the rest of the kit mate
He's got a factory so the work it's getting done in there

It's for a friend's Jag XF something or another lol l going for a one step then applying Crystal Serum Light then exo 3
Just the chemical guys shampoo and after shine is for myself he's paid for the rest of the kit mate

Ah right ok some pics be nice if you get the opportunity

<SIGH> No indoor space for me, so ceramic not something I will ever be able to do. Was speaking to my "friends" at UF the other day, as you do, and they suggested I could try a hybrid wax like Kamikaze. My real issue is we live a few miles outside town, and have a dirt track as our private lane. Keeping the ****** Mythos Black (wife's choice!) clean is nigh on impossible. That is why I am trying the 0ppm route so that I can rinse off dust, but could really do with something that would almost allow just a rinse off at times (when not doing a full wash etc). Tried dodo juice hybrid the other day, and as @jassyo06 has mentioned elsewhere, wax is like a dust magnet.

Suggestions welcome :blahblah1:

Last edited:
<SIGH> No indoor space for me, so ceramic not something I will ever be able to do. Was speaking to my "friends" at UF the other day, as you do, and they suggested I could try a hybrid wax like Kamikaze. My real issue is we live a few miles outside town, and have a dirt track as our private lane. Keeping the ****** Mythos Black (wife's choice!) clean is nigh on impossible. That is why I am trying the 0ppm route so that I can rinse off dust, but could really do with something that would almost allow just a rinse off at times (when not doing a full wash etc). Tried dodo juice hybrid the other day, and as @jassyo06 has mentioned elsewhere, wax is like a dust magnet.

I wouldn't give Kamikaze that amount for there hybrid si02 wax same with Angelwax Enigma funny money, l tell you what l have tried on the Mrs dark blue fiesta and my mum's A1 is, dodo juice future armour and also red mist tropical, they give amazing results, high gloss, extremely hydrophobic good durability plus they ain't expensive and best of all easy to apply mate, Gyeon Cure..... All these sealants save time and effort over a wax

I wouldn't give Kamikaze that amount for there hybrid si02 wax same with Angelwax Enigma funny money, l tell you what l have tried on the Mrs dark blue fiesta and my mum's A1 is, dodo juice future armour and also red mist tropical, they give amazing results, high gloss, extremely hydrophobic good durability plus they ain't expensive and best of all easy to apply mate, Gyeon Cure..... All these sealants save time and effort over a wax

I did think it was ridiculous price £125 odd!! Thanks for the tip something h else to purchase. Gave aquagleam a go today, after testing that water was 0ppm (it was!) Works brilliantly!Will count how many final rinses I get. My starting ppm was in fact 210ppm

I did think it was ridiculous price £125 odd!! Thanks for the tip something h else to purchase. Gave aquagleam a go today, after testing that water was 0ppm (it was!) Works brilliantly!Will count how many final rinses I get. My starting ppm was in fact 210ppm

I'll have to get one of these filters as soon as l get back from holiday, because in forthcoming months the sun "when it's out" covers the driveway almost all day, so l need to be snow foaming my car at 5am to avoid it :whip:

Latest order from In2detailing (not very exciting - soz)

5l BH Autofoam
5l BH Surfex HD
Chemical Guys v07 Hybrid QD
Glass Cloth
x3 Detailing brushes (only got to push my order over £50 for free delivery) - got way too many now.

Reactions: Bristle Hound and NevMan
Latest order from In2detailing (not very exciting - soz)

5l BH Autofoam
5l BH Surfex HD
Chemical Guys v07 Hybrid QD
Glass Cloth
x3 Detailing brushes (only got to push my order over £50 for free delivery) - got way too many now.
Do you get a discount from in2detailing ?

I'll have to get one of these filters as soon as l get back from holiday, because in forthcoming months the sun "when it's out" covers the driveway almost all day, so l need to be snow foaming my car at 5am to avoid it :whip:

Sunny in Scotland are you sure ?

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
Sunny in Scotland are you sure ?
Was today finished work at 1-30 got home and tried out cg's glossworxs shampoo it really is great stuff also used the cg's drying aid leaves a beautiful finish and no need for a quick detailer matter of fact, it leaves a better finish than any quick detailer if l am honest
DSC 0317

Reactions: MattSedg, 45bvtc, A4A4 and 5 others
Alright for some been raining here today, glossworkz is good ain’t it got some myself leaves the car looking good,sounds like you have had a good day washing urs anyway

Alright for some been raining here today, glossworkz is good ain’t I got some leaves the car looking good,sounds like you have had a good day washing urs anyway

My car ain't been washed for two weeks l just used it on my mum's

My car ain't been washed for two weeks l just used it on my mum's

Was thinking it was someone else’s car as it didn’t look like an s3 looks good anyway

Was today finished work at 1-30 got home and tried out cg's glossworxs shampoo it really is great stuff also used the cg's drying aid leaves a beautiful finish and no need for a quick detailer matter of fact, it leaves a better finish than any quick detailer if l am honest View attachment 154234

@jassyo06 - Looks fab buddy :thumbs up:

You do know CG Glossworx shampoo is full of gloss enhancers and polymers?
If these are your type of thing I would recommend Autobrite Banana gloss
https://www.autobritedirect.co.uk/index.php/autobrite-banana-hyper-concentrated-gloss-shampoo.html

I prefer my 'pure' shampoo's TBH
My current fave being ODK Jet
http://dooka.co.uk/odk-jet-automotive-car-shampoo

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audib5fan
Was today finished work at 1-30 got home and tried out cg's glossworxs shampoo it really is great stuff also used the cg's drying aid leaves a beautiful finish and no need for a quick detailer matter of fact, it leaves a better finish than any quick detailer if l am honest View attachment 154234

You could’ve made more of an effort

https://www.autobritedirect.co.uk/index.php/autobrite-banana-hyper-concentrated-gloss-shampoo.html

Yeah Glossworks is for a quick fix maintenance wash that'll use on my mum's and avrils car saves me time and energy, 3 cars every weekend is a bit much too go mad on, the drying aid is very good, the car was dried in less than 2 minutes
I have a few cleansing shampoos for my own car, 2 of are from Angelwax and my default shampoo Gwash which l find hard to beat although Angelwax does come close and its cheaper

Reactions: Bristle Hound

I'm currently using Glossworkz as seriously short of time at the moment. It's a fantastic cheat for a nice shine. :D

Reactions: V6_Man, NevMan, Audib5fan and 1 other person

Why don't you try Carbon Collectives Hybrid? Or GTechniq C2V3? These have ceramic type properties just without the longevity. I think they both quote 2-3 months?
Hybrid can be applied to an already washed car, and then hosed off to active the hydrophobic properties. GTechniq C2V3 is generally applied to a dried and slightly damp car, sprayed on the panel and then buffed off.

@LJA - Thank you, that has been my thinking, to go down the hybrid route. Have read a lot of good things about the above, especially C2V3

@LJA - Thank you, that has been my thinking, to go down the hybrid route. Have read a lot of good things about the above, especially C2V3

Gyeon Cure blows C2V3 out of the water in all departments mate,especially with Gloss levels.
My Top 3 sealants
1.Dodo Juice Future Armour..........Gloss levels are awesome
2.Dodo Juice Red Mist...although real care needs to be taken in it's application as it cures very quickly same gloss levels as FA but is more durable
3.Gyeon Cure,Doddle to use....slightly grabby....but leaves a great finish

Reactions: MattSedg

Autobrite prices seem great value for money,but got far too many accounts now....lol

Reactions: Bristle Hound and NevMan
Haven’t detailed in a while, the Impreza is just too much hard work to keep looking immaculate. So my kit needed a bit of a top up for the other halves 8v. My Wookies fist has moulted, so being replaced with a gtechniq mitt. Also ordered some i1, g6 and c2v3. Always enjoyed waxing before so I’ve only ever used gtechniq on my wheels. Decided it was time to try some slightly more modern products on the paint and glass.

Autobrite prices seem great value for money,but got far too many accounts now....lol

I use Autobrite snowfoam with their gun. Does seem to clear most dirt etc pretty well. Current shampoo is Zymol Clear, but have loads of unused autoglym. Might try some other ones mentioned above

Gyeon Cure blows C2V3 out of the water in all departments mate,especially with Gloss levels.
My Top 3 sealants
1.Dodo Juice Future Armour..........Gloss levels are awesome
2.Dodo Juice Red Mist...although real care needs to be taken in it's application as it cures very quickly same gloss levels as FA but is more durable
3.Gyeon Cure,Doddle to use....slightly grabby....but leaves a great finish
@jassyo06 @Bristle Hound my A4 has Gtechniq Ultra ceramic coating and is due a detailer spray. I was told to use C2V3 presumably as its from the same manufacturer. Reading what James noted above, do you think its OK to use another spray that is better rated?

@jassyo06 @Bristle Hound my A4 has Gtechniq Ultra ceramic coating and is due a detailer spray. I was told to use C2V3 presumably as its from the same manufacturer. Reading what James noted above, do you think its OK to use another spray that is better rated?
Stupidly when l ordered 1 litre of C2v3 back in January, l forgot all about the Gyeon Cure or l would have got it to go with the crystal cerum light and EX03, but got some now, l just think gyeon Cure gives a higher gloss finish than C2v3
It's up to you mate both are good products

Reactions: SPIKE_