What colour wheels

fazzybear

Reaction score
Right my audi rs4 reps are in need of a refurb, silver S3 so what colours are we thinking,
ive got this urgh to do them matt black but dont just want to dive in, grey also an option

does anyone have any pics of some of these choices?

Anthracite in my opinion dude.

I only said that as I saw a silver one on Pistonheads with anthracite rims the other day. think it looks awesome!

232131-2.jpg

antracite! not too dark tho

yea i think your right jon, too dark and it seems too much of a contrast(black)
antracite sounds most popular

let me know how much that ends up settin you back and the final result pics aswell:icon_thumright:

Ive already had my OEM RSTT's refurbed and i really wish i had got them gun metal or what ever colour you call it. There was a really smart S3 in the classifieds on here with new S4 rims that colour and the mirrors matched too. Looked extremely cool without being too flashy. I think black on silver would be a bit too much?? Have thought about black aswell though! I cant decide!!!

Timely discussion for me, in the process of refurbishing some RSTT’s, don’t want to go with the usual silver, my car is black, so don’t want to go too dark, probably half way between silver and anthracite. I’m thinking about doing the inner part of the wheel in a matt back but concerned it may make the wheels look ‘thin’.