What colour should i paint my rims

Amazing wheels. Can't run them with centre caps on a daily basis though, which is why I sold mine!

The whole centre cap is SO easy to nick it's crazy and a new set of 4 is £600!

Here you go...

5319982747_c71cf538cb_z.jpg

5319984079_487c3c659f_z.jpg

5320587690_f2881bd6d4_z.jpg

5320585144_68391e991e_z.jpg

nicer.jpg

Don't know if the pic is working for you yet, but the Pascara colour is the colour the edition 30 alloys came in. My A3 is similar coulor to yours and i went from the silver standard bbs to change them to the Pascara which is slightly darker and has far more depth to it. Colour matches the car well.

let me know if you still cant see photos and i'll e-mail you them.
Seen it m8 ill keep it in mind thanks :)

This colour? :whistle2:

DSCF3885.jpg

DSCF3882.jpg

personally i would do them silver with a dimond cut face but make sure they put loads of clear coat on with uk weather and all if your going to be using them all year that is lol
Too Dark m8
#
Again too Dark

Yeah im an old member, i can ask him if you want, might cost you to de badge my rear ;)
Tim its really easy to debadge give it a go yourself. . . .

no worrys dude ive got the code now i googled it lol , do you think it would suit my car tho
It would be nice and fresh fran i aint seen anyone else with this colour on . . .

Amazing wheels. Can't run them with centre caps on a daily basis though, which is why I sold mine!

The whole centre cap is SO easy to nick it's crazy and a new set of 4 is £600!

Here you go...

5319982747_c71cf538cb_z.jpg

5319984079_487c3c659f_z.jpg

5320587690_f2881bd6d4_z.jpg

5320585144_68391e991e_z.jpg

nicer.jpg
So is there no way that this can be prevented then Dan? what did you do just run the centres when you knew the would be safe parked up?

Yes mate, litrally put them on for photos and trips to work, as our works car park is dead safe.

They can be pulled off SO easily, easier than a dustcap can!

One centre cap with fixings and badge is £148 or something. Didnt fancy replacing 4 of them!

Im not even from a rough area, its nice round here, but people get close to look at the fact there Bentley and then realise it just pulls off. Nice little souviner!

Thats the whole reason I sold them mate, just couldnt run them with caps and look POO without! On a plus note, ive got 2 spare caps, which I bought off ebay. Was going to try gather a spare set of 4!

Yes mate, litrally put them on for photos and trips to work, as our works car park is dead safe.

They can be pulled off SO easily, easier than a dustcap can!

One centre cap with fixings and badge is £148 or something. Didnt fancy replacing 4 of them!

Im not even from a rough area, its nice round here, but people get close to look at the fact there Bentley and then realise it just pulls off. Nice little souviner!

Thats the whole reason I sold them mate, just couldnt run them with caps and look POO without! On a plus note, ive got 2 spare caps, which I bought off ebay. Was going to try gather a spare set of 4!

Ok m8 ill have to keep any eye out for this, if there not too bad to remove it will probly be a case of me removing them myself when its parked up, f**king hate thiefs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

right good news people ive got a colour sorted for my wheels not renualt colour black gold but a honda colour you will all have to just wait and see untill they are all done and i post a picy up on here :wub:

come on Fran lad whats the colour? i cant wait :huh: suspense is killing me!!

anyone see messie's 2nd goal?? pure genius!!!!!!!!!!!

haha it is honda new deep bronze very similar to the renualt colour just a buit more bronze that gold looks amazing in the sunlight to look at in normal light ie no sun its black but when the sun hits it its a real nice bronze colour i took a picy of a sample i did earlyer on will post it in a min its :wub: and cant wait to get them painted

right good news people ive got a colour sorted for my wheels not renualt colour black gold but a honda colour you will all have to just wait and see untill they are all done and i post a picy up on here :wub:

Sweet, when will they be done? :happy:

Sweet, when will they be done? :happy:
very soon ash im going to start doing them this weekend prob do one per dinner hour like i did last time when i painted them the colour they are now but the good thing is they dont need refurbing so will be so much easyer to do might even get them done by monday who knows eh

here is a sample of the colour just remember its a sample ignore the silacon bits (the yellow circles) oh its sprayed on a number plate too incase you were wondering lol it looks so much better than on the photo's and more bronze too
27042011453.jpg

very soon ash im going to start doing them this weekend prob do one per dinner hour like i did last time when i painted them the colour they are now but the good thing is they dont need refurbing so will be so much easyer to do might even get them done by monday who knows eh

Good good, look forward to the photos

looks good get a pic up when they're done :sign_pics:

yep will do dudes im looking forward to the change as i cant afford new wheels at the mo so its cheaper to spray them again for now till i can afford some

a3.jpg

Does any1 know what colour the paint work is for this car and if the rims are painted the same colour? i have a sneaky feeling it is mayb akoya but am not 100%

Correct Scott :happy:
Cheers Ash m8 do you think it would look daft getting my style bentley in akoya also with it being one piece as the above bentley have the polished rim to split it all up?

Cheers Ash m8 do you think it would look daft getting my style bentley in akoya also with it being one piece as the above bentley have the polished rim to split it all up?

I dont think it would be. There quite a few different shades of Akoya Silver as Matt Andrews found out when he did the 8P2 single grille conversion. I'd just go for a slight different shade of akoya and have some more flakes added. So it stands out and doesnt blend in with the body work.