What colour rear clusters should i get ?

RussellFord

Reaction score
Once i have my a3 back from the garage i am going to fit some new rear clusters. Should i go for Smoked, Black, Clear, Lexus. My car is a (97) P Audi a3 1.8 in black<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.audi-sport.net/ubbthreads/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1057053026Jiggax">

What Colour Rear Lights ?
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Smoked
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Black
<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />Clear
<input type="radio" name="option" value="4" />Lexus
<input type="radio" name="option" value="5" />Other
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

The only ones you should change to are the facelift A3/S3 rear clsters. IMO other styles just look sh1t. The lexus ones are especially /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif, and just make the car look cheap and 'nova like'. The others are not as bad, and if you have to get any oth them, get clear or black... but personally the best looking rear cluster are the facelift rear lights.

Rich

No you should go for none of those nasty looking things and get the facelift rear clusters which really clean up the rear of the car.....but that's just my opinion.

As for the Lexus style ones...are you havin' a laugh?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SNAP!

great minds think a like.

Forgot to say Rich, your front grill really adds agression to your car, thinking about getting one with the rings and Oettinger on it.

[ QUOTE ]
Jiggax said:
I have to agree with u about the lexus they do look far to 'nova like', I just wanted everyones opinion. I am going for black or the facelift ones you mentioned, i have seen them for £90 thats not bad is it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No 90 quid isn't bad at all, tha't's from VAGparts right? I have seen them cheaper on ebay.de and ebay.co.uk, from muppets that have fitted Lexus stylie lights!!

Costa, the only place I think we could do a group buy with is VAGparts as I don't know anybody else who supplies them. None of the big styling companies seem to stock them.