www.ftd-technics.co.uk
Hi All,

can you tell me what the exact colour of this car is please

any Ideas as the pics are dark

mediaCAECABYQ.jpg

73832966.jpg

Regards,

Simon

That's kind of a Hard question as it depends on screen set up peoples eyes etc!! Do you still have the large sticker in the boot floor with the paint code on it? Or the first few pages of the service book or ring audi with the chassis number or reg and they will tell you!

That's kind of a Hard question as it depends on screen set up peoples eyes etc!! Do you still have the large sticker in the boot floor with the paint code on it? Or the first few pages of the service book or ring audi with the chassis number or reg and they will tell you!

Thanks Jimmy,

I am going to collect car 2mrw & am so excited judt wondered if anyoine knew what colour it may be as the guy only keeps saying all he knows is that it is \Green

to me its looks too dark to be Jasper Green,

Regards,

Simon

Hahaha that's funny mate, post the colour on here n u will prob get a answer!! Enjoy it mate!!

Got It Finally,

Its Jasper Green :)

Will post pics up soon

still getting used to the diesel & the six speed gearbox a lot different to driving my A4 108 Petrol :)

She is a 2.5 Tdi V6 160k

drives superb but I keep hearing something I am sure when I accelerate through the gears 4th/ 5th and hardly anything then in 6th like a cvery very faint whine or something.

Also prob just me but are these cars normally noisy engines ?

Regards,

Simon