What colour is my car?

Jgould

MY ARS3!!!
Reaction score
Went to ace cafe last night met Neil aka w3sty who has a Ming blue s3
Now my 2000w reg is blue and I was told it was Ming blue,
but it's nothing like w3sty's have a look at my profile pic and let me know what u think

Would have to empty the boot and my book is somewhere in a box as I have still not unpacked from moving
I'm a bit unmotivated

Become motivated then. Your asking us to guess the color of your car from a 1 inch thumbnail...

Reactions: S3Lol
as above.. anyone tell me the colour of my car too please? LOL

says on a little white sticker in spare wheel well (paper sticker)

IMG1-1.jpg

Same?

Ha ha ha to top it off peeps I am partly colour blind but I can tell it's blue just wondered what the name of it was that's all there is pics of it on the a3/s3 pictures section page (55)

It's got to be sanatorin blue then I have only seen 1 other s3 this colour and a few a3's thanks all for your input hope to see a few more of u next month at ace cafe!!! Well done js1500

Last edited:
Erm? No sorry!!! But u can be asn member of the day how bout that

Nice one....rare colour....liking the carbon finishings :)

I just brought my Audi S3 on saturday and its the same colour, the code shows as santorin blue, is this a rare colour then?

I've only seen 2 and 1 of them is the 1 I own lol a few a3's going round the same colour. When it's all clean it looks really nice

S3daniel what area did u get it from I'm only down the road from u in Maidenhead

HAHA i'll be watching in my mirrors!

Gould i got mine from luton but funnily enough the owner before me appears to be from maidenhead, i'm trying to trace through the service history to see when the haldex service was done as i cant seem to find it anywhere. know any local places to go for this?

and by the way on the original sales invoice for my car it says azure blue pearl, but the colour code says santorin blue, i imagine its the same thing.