What colour is my car?

Jgould

MY ARS3!!!
Went to ace cafe last night met Neil aka w3sty who has a Ming blue s3
Now my 2000w reg is blue and I was told it was Ming blue,
but it's nothing like w3sty's have a look at my profile pic and let me know what u think

aragorn

"Stick a V8 in it!"
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Why dont you look at the color code in the service book or boot sticker?

Jgould

MY ARS3!!!
Would have to empty the boot and my book is somewhere in a box as I have still not unpacked from moving
I'm a bit unmotivated

aragorn

"Stick a V8 in it!"
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Become motivated then. Your asking us to guess the color of your car from a 1 inch thumbnail...

ja3mie

A3 1.8t Quattro Sport!
as above.. anyone tell me the colour of my car too please? LOL

says on a little white sticker in spare wheel well (paper sticker)

steve bain

I think I am going to have to say blue. Maybe black :)

JS1500

Howdy
Santorin Blue.

S3Lol

well it definitely isnt pink

JS1500

Howdy
IMG1-1.jpg

Same?

Jgould

MY ARS3!!!
Ha ha ha to top it off peeps I am partly colour blind but I can tell it's blue just wondered what the name of it was that's all there is pics of it on the a3/s3 pictures section page (55)

JS1500

Howdy
Looks like what I suggested above, Santorin Blue (S4 colour).

Westy

It's definitely a lot lighter than my ming blue. Maybe Audi changed the paint code later on?

Jgould

MY ARS3!!!
It's got to be sanatorin blue then I have only seen 1 other s3 this colour and a few a3's thanks all for your input hope to see a few more of u next month at ace cafe!!! Well done js1500

Last edited:

JS1500

Howdy
Do I win a prize?
:laugh:

S3 Daniel

I just brought my Audi S3 on saturday and its the same colour, the code shows as santorin blue, is this a rare colour then?

Westy

I just brought my Audi S3 on saturday and its the same colour, the code shows as santorin blue, is this a rare colour then?

:sign_welcome:

It does appear that way. I'd not even heard of that colour in 2 and a half years until this morning ;)

Jgould

MY ARS3!!!
I've only seen 2 and 1 of them is the 1 I own lol a few a3's going round the same colour. When it's all clean it looks really nice

superkarl

MAN OF STEEL
I saw one that colour at Ten of The Best last year. I liked it...... But its no minger:p

Azure Blue? - S3 launch colours below:
DSCF1440.jpg

superkarl

MAN OF STEEL
S3daniel what area did u get it from I'm only down the road from u in Maidenhead

And il look out for you in wycombe next weekend Daniel
Allllways on the prowl Hehe

S3 Daniel

HAHA i'll be watching in my mirrors!

Gould i got mine from luton but funnily enough the owner before me appears to be from maidenhead, i'm trying to trace through the service history to see when the haldex service was done as i cant seem to find it anywhere. know any local places to go for this?

and by the way on the original sales invoice for my car it says azure blue pearl, but the colour code says santorin blue, i imagine its the same thing.