1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

What colour are you going to choose for your next car?

Administrators Jul 29, 2014

?

What colour do you want your next car to be?

1. White

4 vote(s)
    9.8%
  2. Silver

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  3. Blue

15 vote(s)
    36.6%
  4. Red

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
  5. Green

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Yellow

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Orange

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Purple

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  9. Black

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  10. Grey

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  11. Brown

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Pink

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Gold

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. Bronze

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Administrators

Administrators Administrator Staff Member Administrator

This isn't something that effects me much anymore as I seem to be buy cars where I don't get to make the selection by colour... But I was looking down the street and admiring the wide range of colours. A white one, black one, silver one, white one, silver one followed by another silver one. I have bought red, green, blue, lime green, chrome yellow, black and one very unfortunate champagne coloured object in fact I think I have had almost every colour. So if you had a choice what colour would you want your next car to be?

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Lukeyb

Lukeyb Registered User

I think it depends on the car, different shapes suit different colours. I dont like A3 sportbacks in any colour but Liquid Blue, I dont like this colour at all on a 3 door A3. The same way that a Focus RS looks good in Ultimate Green but a mazda 2 in the same colour looks puke awful.

So the question for me would be two fold, what car do I want next? Then what colour do I want it to be?

I think this has maybe changed over time for me too, just to complicate things more, I got my first 8P about 6 years ago and wanted nothing but a Phantom Black one, which is what I got. I then spent most of the time of owning that car obsessively looking at the car from funny angles in sunlight, searching and destroying swirls. After this mental torture for my next 8P the only colour I wanted was silver, I just couldnt go through it again lol

For the purposes of this poll I voted blue though haha

4. Av4nt

Av4nt Registered User

Sprint or sepang blue

5. MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly Booooooost Gold Supporter VCDS Map User

Blue. Although, I said my last next(current) car would be blue and it's grey. Blue next though, almost definitely. Maybe.

6. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator

I fancy a grey or red car next. Red is very rare for the model I want though...

7. lee_fr200

lee_fr200 Registered User

Blue

Had white bored of it

8. DavidKing1987

DavidKing1987 Registered User

Visiting my dealership tomorrow to change my S3 Saloon from Misano Red to Sepang Blue now this colour option is available on MY15 cars :) Should expect delivery around BW42 I am told...

9. Ghost

Ghost Booooooo! Gold Supporter

Blue……..

[​IMG]

45bvtc likes this.
  10. 45bvtc

45bvtc The Older I Get The Better I Was Supporter Gold Supporter

And it's still remains an interesting shade of blue even after 3-years of ownership, Ghost: spooky ain't it... :yes:

But there are other blues, as here at Stafford Audi Saturday last:

[​IMG]

Ghost likes this.
  11. A4_MaJiK

A4_MaJiK Azeem

I love the Sprint Blue on my Audi but after seeing a friends recent purchase of an Amulet Red TT...

12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. opelfruit

opelfruit Registered User

I'll be getting blue next, so punted for that. I do however, "want" Merlin Purple - just can't justify the cost.

14. supanova

supanova A3 2.0 TDI SE

that green rs4 looks epic!!! love the colour!!

15. Audi Dynamik

Audi Dynamik Registered User

I love all the Audi Exclusive colours especially Imola Yellow :hubbahubba: I nearly but a B8 S4 in Imola before my Dynamik.
    There is always a range of exclusive colours at Stafford Audi, i love all the blues too.

16. Drue1

Drue1 Registered User

I was looking for a black s3 but ended up with a red s3 because it caught my eye so I can never choice a colour car because it never happens

17. DomH

DomH Registered User

I want something purple-y, or maybe yellow!