What colour alloys to go for??

M88JCP

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I've got 18" 20 spoke BBS split rim's on my car at the moment, they look good but a bit tired in places, does anybody have an idea's on what colour to refurb them to match my brilliant red car :think:, i have looked through the threads and found a few pictures with black and graphite wheels but would like to see a car with white wheels if anybody can help?

Thanks

Last edited:
Where are you thinking of going to have them done in birmingham ?

Mine,i had done on the rs,I love them but hell to keep clean.
Not white but a light cream,but you get the idea
aa11.jpg

Choosing a wheel colour for your motor HAS to rank as one of the hardest decision I've had to make. I chickened out and went for OEM.

Changed mine 3 times since I dropped them off last Saturday !! OEM, graphite, back to OEM.

I then passed a BE A3 Cab at lunch and nearly rang again to switch back to graphite, apparently this is normal according to the wheel refurb Guy unless he's just trying to make me feel better about being so indecisive !! :)

seen some of them alloys done in crackle black with polished rim and they looked awesome :icon_thumright:

Where are you thinking of going to have them done in birmingham ?

Alloy doctor in kingshurst has always done my wheels and the paint finish is cracking..

Thanks for your help everyone, it's hard to make my mind up but appreciate everyones input, must admit i like the black and chrome now i've seen them... go nice with the red but think there have to be gloss!!!

Alloy doctor in kingshurst has always done my wheels and the paint finish is cracking..

I see im going to get chris to do my bbs ch wheels next week in anthercite

I like that silver/black look, but wonder if they would be TOO MUCH on a black car...

Either that or a darker silver i am feeling, the graphite thing is soooooo last year darlings.LOL