What car shall I get for a runabout?

A volvo t5. You get a good one for under 1200. 240 bhp as standard stick a mbc on and they will give around 270 all day. Ohh and they will take high mileage no problem.

vtec2.jpg
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Polo GTI, mk2 Golf GTI, or if its cheap and decent, Polo 1.4 SE, I may be in the carket for one of these soon too :)

well all being well my s3 should be selling tomorow ,
and when im waiting for the right big turbo s3 to come
round im looking for a run a bout up to value of £1500.
any ideas ? its got to be fun btw,this a3 took my fancie
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110459633387&_trksid=p2759.l1259
but just dont have the funds at the moment.

Wouldnt pay that for a damaged A3 with no LED and an S3 badge on lol. But i do like the colour.
My choices would be
Lupo GTI
Golf GTI mk2 16v
Polo GTI
I like all 3:)

Lupo Gti is a cool car but getting one for £1500 you've got no chance, be lucky to get one for under £3k...

Danny, Was your S3 a Blue one with an MTM remap? and was the person who came to look called Geoff by any chance?

yes mate, he said he was looking at a s3 in dorset today,did you have any joy.?

yes mate, he said he was looking at a s3 in dorset today,did you have any joy.?

Find out tomorrow when he comes down buddy. Im over his budget but he would be dreaming getting mine and staying in his budget!

Pug 205 GTI - just keep some cash aside for when it breaks down :)

i like the idea, i am only going to have the car for around 4-5 month's
and what a car to have,its that or a nice cav or an mk2 astra ive decided

This only cost me £1250 with 12 months MOT and 6 months Tax....

Miami%20Rear%20right.JPG

Be warned though, once you drive one you won't want to let it go!

Cant see your pic funky junky...

For £1250 that looks a bargain, My friend bought a 1.9GTi as a project and was intending on turboing it.....He had all the turbo ready internals and was after the right turbo and then he decided to put it back together without the turbo and then managed to run it out of oil (Wired up some of the dash lights up wrong - Why the oil light didnt work) and ceesed it up. SCHOOL BOY! :keule: