What Car Care / Detailing Have You Done Today ?

Gave the car a good clean after having the coilovers fitted on Friday. Also fitted some spacers to fill the arches out a bit better.

37CB4B6A D097 4274 B83F 2E09D0CE951E

7332AF20 137B 4C98 96DE 4B702B4FFA04

1CF4C169 84A4 4292 B0C3 65CB98D88534

96E0BC65 F954 45E8 8901 0171EEEB7E1A

Reactions: Jimbob76, Jonnie, Jassyo06 and 6 others
Of course Mr sarkie banter head of. Just a hint, this thread is all about the pics Now where are the pics of your turbo blue A4 saloon

Correction please - A3 Saloon

Of course Mr sarkie banter head of. Just a hint, this thread is all about the pics Now where are the pics of your turbo blue A4 saloon

Stop bitching mate...yer getting worse than a woman.....l dont need to post any photos of my car...anymore on here......nothing to prove or shout about...slag off the colour of my car all you want....water off a Ducks behind....now l suggest you go and research HRT...as l think some of your hormones are in need of replacement lol

Reactions: V6_Man
Nothing to see here, get out ur favourite box set mate

Jokes aside and speaking of favourite box sets, it's boring as I am really struggling to finding a good one on Netflix / Prime. I am wasting almost 2 hrs at night between 9pm-11pm playing episode after episode to find something of interest :wtf::wtf:. Any suggestions welcome, as long as it is not "detailing" related :scared2:

Reactions: Jimbob76
Jokes aside and speaking of favourite box sets, it's boring as I am really struggling to finding a good one on Netflix / Prime. I am wasting almost 2 hrs at night between 9pm-11pm playing episode after episode to find something of interest :wtf::wtf:. Any suggestions welcome, as long as it is not "detailing" related :scared2:
Prison break
Sons of Anarchy
Stranger Things
Billions

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Prison break
Sons of Anarchy
Stranger Things
Billions

Cheers Adam - seen all Money Heist season 3 just finished as well - I had completely forgotten about the season 3

Reactions: Adam14
Still Game....stay with it, you may find the first couple a bit hmmm but once you get into it you will love it, funny as ****.
Bad Blood- 2 seasons- based on a true story.
Queen of the south- 3 seasons- Very good and one you can't watch only 1 episode at a time!
Punisher- 2 seasons- violence and more violence.
Power- 5 seasons- loads of sex, drugs, violence.

Reactions: V6_Man and Adam14
+1 to power and punisher. Next season of power drops end of August

Reactions: V6_Man and S32B
On topic ......... Syncro Kit arrived today plus a huge bottle of IPA. Thanks to @jassyo06
618e804d899ea218f44b6dba4a7790db.jpg

Reactions: Jassyo06 and V6_Man
Still Game....stay with it, you may find the first couple a bit hmmm but once you get into it you will love it, funny as ****.
Bad Blood- 2 seasons- based on a true story.
Queen of the south- 3 seasons- Very good and one you can't watch only 1 episode at a time!
Punisher- 2 seasons- violence and more violence.
Power- 5 seasons- loads of sex, drugs, violence.

Thanks @S32B. Still Game it is tonight. Have watched all the others

Reactions: S32B
Love Queen of the South
Into season 4 now, if you know where to look ;):D

Reactions: V6_Man and S32B
Thanks @S32B. Still Game it is tonight. Have watched all the others
Give it chance, a few of my mates watched the first one and didn't like it, then they watched a few more an loved it! It's only on for 30 mins a pop.

This cracked me up :D

Reactions: Toonsoldier91, RS5 JON and V6_Man
Give it chance, a few of my mates watched the first one and didn't like it, then they watched a few more an loved it! It's only on for 30 mins a pop.

Usually, it takes 3-4 episodes (depending on the season etc) to get the hang of the story and characters. Queen of South and Narcos were exceptions, you get involved right from Episode 1.

Usually, it takes 3-4 episodes (depending on the season etc) to get the hang of the story and characters etc. However, Queen of South, Vikings, and Narcos and Suits to name but a few were exceptions, you get involved right from Episode 1

Last edited:
My Menzerna endless shine Quick Detailer arrived,smells ****** industrial and anything that's smells like that..is normally a good un
@jassyo06 - Not if yours is anything to go buy :help::sos:
:sob: :superman:
Aye...that's why when a stay aff this forum....it turns into a funeral wake...Bawbags...and not bean bags....****** stupid phone...lol

Reactions: V6_Man and Scotty75

Narco’s
Breaking bad
Homeland

Narco’s
Breaking bad
Homeland

Cheers @DW81 - have watched all three :(. I usually wait for a season to finish and then binge watch - I don't like to wait for weekly episodes. I started watching Designated Survivor last year as I quite liked 24 (for Kiefer Sunderland) but lost interest in DS after season 2 - tis boring.

Reactions: DW81

Narco’s
Breaking bad
Homeland
Cheers @DW81 - have watched all three :(. I usually wait for a season to finish and then binge watch - I don't like to wait for weekly episodes. I started watching Designated Survivor last year as I quite liked 24 (for Kiefer Sunderland) but lost interest in DS after season 2 - tis boring.

Ditto here for me on designated survivor, I started on house of cards, this is pretty good. El chappo was good too

I dont know where you guys get the time to binge out on TV series...l am lucky if l get to watch a movie on disc once a week even then its broken up over 2 nights...Saturday/Sunday....
Oh here is a photo of my Turbo blue A4 saloon Black Edition...with a few extras picked it up Last week...second hand it's not got any LSP ...on it yet...but it looks no bad...lol
20190731 201545

Reactions: Bristle Hound, DW81, Pinky1959 and 3 others
I dont know where you guys get the time to binge out on TV series...l am lucky if l get to watch a movie on disc once a week even then its broken up over 2 nights...Saturday/Sunday....
Oh here is a photo of my Turbo blue A4 saloon Black Edition...with a few extras picked it up Last week...second hand it's not got any LSP ...on it yet...but it looks no bad...lolView attachment 187627
Mate , the Voodoo Blue rocks

Out of interest mate , you got a photo knocking astound of Matt's S3 post ceramic that you both did ?

Reactions: V6_Man and Jassyo06
Mate , the Voodoo Blue rocks

Out of interest mate , you got a photo knocking astound of Matt's S3 post ceramic that you both did ?
I have...indeed top photo is after machine correction to the bonnet roof and doors...taken on in the day..last July when it was 34 degrees,next one is young Matt finishing applying Skin to the roof...last panel,it did darken Ara blue down a tone or 2 but it looked amazing
DSC 0455

DSC 0460

Reactions: THQuattro, Bristle Hound, DW81 and 2 others
Oh here is a photo of my Turbo blue A4 saloon Black Edition...with a few extras picked it up Last week...second hand it's not got any LSP ...on it yet...but it looks no bad...lolView attachment 187627

It is a must thing for me @jassyo06. Can't sleep without watching two/ three episodes with a cuppa and a triple chocolate muffin at night .

Back to the topic, as always Turbo Blue looking fantabolous mate.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Thanks mate Just been yarning on at the missus trying to give her an idea of what ceramic can do ......... When done properly of course

If I can get near those results then happy days

Reactions: V6_Man and Jassyo06
It is a must thing for me @jassyo06. Can't sleep without watching two/ three episodes with a cuppa and a triple chocolate muffin at night .

Back to the topic, as always Turbo Blue looking fantabolous mate.
Stay aff the caffeine mate lol

Reactions: Scotty75 and V6_Man
Thanks mate Just been yarning on at the missus trying to give her an idea of what ceramic can do ......... When done properly of course

If I can get near those results then happy days
Take yer time and you will...what knackered me was trying get all the machine polishing done in a very short period of time...it was spread over a late afternoon/early morning...because of time constraints...ideally lt would have been a lot easier if l had the full day to apply the syncro kit but l didnt

Reactions: Scotty75 and V6_Man