What bodykit do I have? (PICS)

pea.

Reaction score
Hi,
Can anyone shed some light on this for me?
Here is the front and rear of my A3 quattro-
I'm very new to the car so pleeease don't slate me if this seems stupid-
Is this a factory bodykit?
Also, the wheels, anyone know what they are? They're 17 inch and have a centre cap with Radius written on them- (they're not VENOMS!!!)
I know the pictures aren't very helpful but at the moment with the poo weather, they're as good as they get!
a3quattrofront.jpg

a3quattrorear.jpg

Cheers, Mike

Oh sorry, didn't notice the specific forums!

Thanks marriedblonde, it looks like I know have two identical posts in this forum! Sorry about that! (checkout the new boy!)
Please don't respond to this one.
Cheers
Mike (idiot)

no its the projektzwo kit, you can find the website by searching on google, just type in Projektzwoand you will see.

100% its that kit, i have the same.......awesome kit, well worth the money.

Hope this helps

Really? When I did a google search nothing at all came up, not even a query on the spelling? Do you have any pics of yours?
Was this kit a factory option? Everything else about the car is 100% Audi and i'm really trying to get a definative answer for insurance purposes!!!
AAAAAAARRRGGGGGHHHHH

OH! Sorry, when I did the search somehow a random AND got tacked onto the PROJEKTZWO!!!
Cheers!

I'm not sure whether or not this would be added to the list even if the kit was fitted at the time of build, but it might be worth a try. You're probably going to have to find either a really helpful dealer <pause for everyone to stop giggling> or catch Audi UK Customer Services on a good day <reprise>; but you could always give them a ring with your VIN and see if they can help out; and if it comes to it, get the list of equipment/options on your car from your vehicle data sticker...

There are two copies, one should be on the inside front-cover of your service record, the other should be stuck inside the spare wheel well in the boot. There is loads of basic information about your car, and then right at the bottom a BIG list of three letter codes; these show all the equipment / options chosen for your car at the time of build, there's no guarantee that it would be listed, but it might be worth a try? (As I say, in theory you should only need your VIN as Audi would have records too, but just in case that's where you'll find your copy of the list).

Regards,

Rob.