What are these wheels?

Yeh no way i would drop my car that low, thats ridiculous with the humps everywhere. But the wheels are nice, just dont know the name of them.

He know me too well.

They're Mercedes Carlsson alloys. They're 5x112 so straight bolt on, but the offset may be a bit dodgy (nothing spacers can't sort out).

You can get them here: www.stsmotorsport.co.uk/carlsson.asp:hubbahubba:

You are the man, i had a feeling they were carlssons but werent sure. i love the way they look, German wheels on German Cars, cant go wrong really.

Have you guys seen the Audi TT with Bentley GT wheels on them? i was browsing through the VW Performance mag and saw a pic. Crazy i tell ya crazy. i wonder if anyone on this forum has done this?

When I was looking for new wheels for my Golf I looked at a set of these on ebay....they were only £900
bentleycontinentalgt9.jpg

This guy (below) is now selling these cream Bentley rims as the car gets changed for next season...
IMG_2213.jpg

I actually think they were different Bentley wheels i saw on the TT, its in the same VWPerformance mag which features the golf above.

£900 thats a bargain for them ones

magnus911 said:
that A3 (top) is on the deck! Wouldn't be much fun in London...that must be dropped about 200mm!

They probably don't drive around with them that low... they WILL be either hydralics or bags.

Airbags, air suspension allows you to raise and lower your car at the flick of a switch a bit like hydraulics basically.

Martin or "grays3" as he's known on here has just bought some carlssons for his 8l s3.