What are Rota Wheels Worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yate5y

Reaction score
As title, I've got some 18" in gun metal grey. Immaculate bar one tiny paint chip.

Got tyres with 6/7mm tread on.

Changing wheels over next week but no clue what they would be worth

As title, I've got some 18" in gun metal grey. Immaculate bar one tiny paint chip.

Got tyres with 6/7mm tread on.

Changing wheels over next week but no clue what they would be worth

Where are you based?

To be honest they are only worth what someone will buy them at , now if your over greedy they won't sell but if your sensible and don't use eBay as a guide as people add on eBay fees etc then probably a £100-£120 a wheel I think is fine if they are in as good a condition as you say cause condition will make big difference to price .

Reactions: Yate5y
Yeah I looked at eBay hence this thread. Prices vary on there.

I've got 550 in new wheels so if I can cover that I'd be over the moon

I've got 550 in new wheels so if I can cover that I'd be over the moon

£550 new wheels? Keep the rotors and sell the crappy aftermarket wheels!

£550 new wheels? Keep the rotors and sell the crappy aftermarket wheels!

Ok man on internet ive never met. I will do that for you.

**** the fact I don't like rotas and **** the fact I've just got some other Audi (not aftermarket) I wanted.

Ok man on internet ive never met. I will do that for you.

**** the fact I don't like rotas and **** the fact I've just got some other Audi (not aftermarket) I wanted.

Apologies, my bad. Would not have thought you could get a set of decent alloys for £550 without the need to refurbish, that is a winner.

For the record, I’m not a rotor fan either. But as you may have guessed, I prefer any well made alloys to any ‘disposable’ alloys.

Reactions: samuelh_888
I would of thought they are worth more than 100/120. I bought a brand new one from Audi on a trade account and paid over 800. I know new price and 2nd hand.
Especially if there in as good a condition as you say and with good tyres too

Never buy a new alloy from Audi, unless you’re happy to spend £800 on an alloy...

In good condition £5-550 is fair but it also depends on the tyres (brand and condition).

If you want decent wheels you have to pay for decent wheels, I’ve seem a lot of badly refurbed rotas even to the point they are painted not even diamond cut. I wanted perfect not just something that would do. I’ve also been looking at a set of wheels that are £2500 just for wheels. You pay for quality and you get quality.

Another set of ******** rota :)

Reactions: maxpayne and samuelh_888
I’m sure they will sell but I wouldn’t pay that for them personally - someone will I’m sure.

I don't expect to get that, but I expect people will offer lower, from experience put them higher than I expect and more chance someone will offer what I will accept. Put them lower and someone's going to offer even lower and be something I wouldn't.

Like I have said if someone's serious and makes a nice offer on here I'm not going to I say no. But fb market is a horrible place

Where in the north east are you? I'd be very interested

Check the Facebook link mate, photos are too big to upload here

Status
Not open for further replies.