What are correct centre badges for S4 alloys?

JAM35F

Reaction score
I may have located a set of S4 alloys, will see them at weekend. But one thing I'm unsure about is whether they have the correct centre badge.

The audi badge in the very centre is silver with a small black rim, while others I've seen on what I thought were official pics are dark grey with no rim.

I prefer the dark grey, can I just pop out the old logos and put in some dark grey ones? If so where can I get them?

There are loads on ebay, in various sizes, some sticky, some may snap in? What would I need?

Unless I can buy all new centre caps including the correct badge?

Here you go mate
ALY58723U.jpg

Thanks for that, that pic is exactly what they are like. Is that what they should be?

Can I just buy a new centre badge bit or is it easier to get a whole new centre cap?

I've also seen the alloys with just a dark logo cap, no black ring, are these correct also?

I need to work out how to upload pics so I can explain better.

Thanks for that, that pic is exactly what they are like. Is that what they should be? yes

Can I just buy a new centre badge bit or is it easier to get a whole new centre cap? as far as i know you will have to buy the centre caps, can you not spray them up?

I've also seen the alloys with just a dark logo cap, no black ring, are these correct also? don't think so

I need to work out how to upload pics so I can explain better
have a look here http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27716

If I get the alloys I'll get them refurbed so was wondering what the refurbers would do about the badges, pop them out (if so I'd replace if they weren't perfect) or mask round them?

Will have to see what they are like when I see them and see what the refurbers say they will do.

Have seen these alloys sprayed black, doubt everyone masks the badges so assumed the very centre bit could come off and therefore be replaced.

they should be able to mask them up? you would have to ring up audi they may do the badges, post what pics you have use the link i posted above shows you step by step.

they come apart really easily - my refurbers did them at the same time as my alloys - easy stuff!

I thought they must do as I've seen various centre logos. So if just the logos need replacing is there a particular type I need? Sticky or clip on?

these are silver ones I think.
IMG%5D

Then I have seen grey ones too:

Or even red ones!!!:
IMG%5D

First go at uploading pics so if this all goes wrong forgive me!

Right that didnt work, there should be three pics, second time lucky

I thought they must do as I've seen various centre logos. So if just the logos need replacing is there a particular type I need? Sticky or clip on?

these are silver ones I think.
silvercentrecaps.jpg

Then I have seen grey ones too:

Or even red ones!!!:
AudiS4Avus.jpg

Thanks Ras!! I can now post pics woo hoo

Now i bore you all with pics of my pride and joy! will help my inane questions too, cheers ras