What are Audi like for compensation/goodwill gestures?

TeaMonsta

Reaction score
When things go wrong, what are Audi like for offering compensation or goodwill gestures? It's the first time I've bought into the brand and, like a good number of us, my order has been severely delayed with the WLTP emissions testing. Should I be expecting some sort of compensation? Anyone know their policy on this? What are peoples' experiences?

I got a bottle of champagne delivered by Audi UK after problems I had with with text message dictation on my A6.

In the end I think it was my phone's fault, but never mind :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: tickedon
I got £250 high street vouchers from Audi UK for delay

They cocked up comp and also sent an additional £250 cheque

I had a virtually brand new Q3 to use when the delivery of my A3 was delayed. According to the dealer it is their policy to supply something similar when a order was delayed.

I got a free cleaning kit and an extra cup of coffee :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: tickedon
my experiences so far have been very positive. They are so much better than BWM who were a nightmare when trying to get work done under warranty.

i purchased an S4 under the approved scheme and in my excitement did not notice until i got home that the piano black trim was scratched around the centre console. they agreed to replace that without hesitation. they have also replaced the car charging mat and carried out a full health check when it when in for the trim to be replaced. they have also now replaced the center dashboard speaker enclosure which was buzzing

You get good will until 100k km zero costs for parts (not consumables) you have to pay labor and after 100k km is -10% each 10k km until 200k km but you have to service your car only in audi authorized service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it depends on the dealer.. I recently had a little mishap on collection of my new car (little mark on the bumper that buffed out!, but embarrassing for them), and for messing me around they are giving me a brand new £130,000 R8 V10 plus for 3 days to take my wife away for her birthday.. can't say fairer than that! ;)

I've always had excellent customer service from them which makes me keep going back (usually sooner than I should *cough* s4 16 months old ! :)

Reactions: tickedon and Keef
I asked Audi uk direct and they said there would by no compensation. I was hoping for a couple of accessories but flat out refused.

We got a protection pack plus for free when our new fiesta was delayed for eight months. Considering Ford never ever give anything away the £200 of goodies was graciously received...

We got a protection pack plus for free when our new fiesta was delayed for eight months. Considering Ford never ever give anything away the £200 of goodies was graciously received...
Eight months though....

Collection of my car was delayed by approx 4 hours. Was gifted £250 in accessory vouchers by way of compensation. Considering I didn’t even ask I thought that quite generous.

One of the items I ordered ended up being delivered twice too!

Reactions: tickedon and cuke2u