What alloys shall i get for my S3?

miss_lucy

Its me Juicy - L8 JCY
Reaction score
Im gonna get some 18s for my s3 at sometime, prob after Christmas as i have a holiday coming up.

i like these or are they not good ? lol
:yes:

$(KGrHqEOKjcE31vVndmnBOGi8vf8d!~~0_12.JPG

Yeh i dont know why i ask really as ill still get what i want lol

i saw them on an s3 i was tempted to get but the car was just a bit too far away! :)

Yeh i dont know why i ask really as ill still get what i want lol

i saw them on an s3 i was tempted to get but the car was just a bit too far away! :)

I like OEM wheels, but I also like to see wheels on an S3 that i've not seen before.

I'm running S4 wheels because I like the standard look but they are a huge improvement over the standard S3 wheels.

Have a hunt around and check out loads of pics before you make up your mind.

I like OEM wheels, but I also like to see wheels on an S3 that i've not seen before.

I'm running S4 wheels because I like the standard look but they are a huge improvement over the standard S3 wheels.

Have a hunt around and check out loads of pics before you make up your mind.

Yeah id like a site where you can upload your car and try different ones on it! IS their such site?

Lambo reps=fail IMO

Its a personal thing, I'm getting motorsport style rims that I haven't seen done on an s3, mainly cus thats what I like.

Oem is good too but it's subjective personally I don't like the alloys from newer audi models on our chassis I think it looks like your trying to turn it into something newer (like doing a front end conversion) and often the style of the wheel just doesn't sit well with the curvier lines that we have.

I reckon bbs ch's look sweet, and the odd style of porsche rims. have a look through the pics thread and see if anything takes your fancy.

If there the ones you want go for it, the pics thread would be awfully boring if everyone did the same thing!

Ps I Agree with Westy, the yellow above looks awesome because of the drop.

19's will be heavy and tyres will be expensive some thing worth bearing in mind

If there the ones you want go for it, the pics thread would be awfully boring if everyone did the same thing!

Go 18s with a massive drop and it'll look sweet.

I'll get 18's probably - also as you can see on this pic of the car its rusting on the arch - you reckon because the arch is so close to the wheel?
$(KGrHqR,!lYE3HV!zMo1BOHrKw4VNg~~_12.JPG

Yeah they look like 19's. Go for whatever you like as others have said. Check out the classifieds on Welcome to Wheel-Whores.com and also check out Edition 38 Forums and have a look through the wheels in there! I've got a set of wheels that I don't think I've ever seen an a3 on before, so hopefully when I finally post up my new member thread and build thread, I'll be interested to see the reception that the wheels I've chosen will receive haha :)

Are you after monoblocks or splits? Staggered or standard? All stuff you need to consider :)

I think the lambo reps are a bit too busy, but that pic with them on the yellow one look really good, fill the arch nice and a decent drop too.

I really like them, they look fab on that Imola and will look every bit as sweet on yours, with a decent drop. Shiny is cool! :wub: x

I'll get 18's probably - also as you can see on this pic of the car its rusting on the arch - you reckon because the arch is so close to the wheel?
$%28KGrHqR,%21lYE3HV%21zMo1BOHrKw4VNg%7E%7E_12.JPG

That looks wicked in my opinion. Really like the lambo colour thing going on, I think it works on imolas. I'd even concider some for mine.

Thanks guys! yeah at the mo there my fave! But as i said cant afford them at the mo so i may find some i prefure in the mean time!
Thanks for all your opinions :)

im on the hunt for new alloys aswell pain in the backside wondering what to get incase they dont look right, think im gona go deep dish this time tho. good luck