What a machine.

Brodster

Reaction score
Website
www.brotek.co.uk
Just thought I would post this. Being an S3 owner and tuner I popped over to Glasgow today to sample Hektors RS4 along with drumming up some business. I know his car is renowned and well known in the RS4 circles but I was utterly blown away by this beast of a car. We had a good drive in it after driving mine for about 30 mins and understandably his made mine look like a 2CV.

Having about 650bhp on tap, double what my S3 has, was just mind-blowing. I have never experienced acceleration like that RS4.....EVER and Ive done numerous track days and raced afew Porsches. The power on that thing I can only compare to my old Gixxer 750 and even then I think the car wouldnt be far behind IF at all behind.

So I take my hat off to you Hektor and congratulate you on such a beast of car.

Grin factor 11/10.

Just thought I would post this. Being an S3 owner and tuner I popped over to Glasgow today to sample Hektors RS4 along with drumming up some business. I know his car is renowned and well known in the RS4 circles but I was utterly blown away by this beast of a car. We had a good drive in it after driving mine for about 30 mins and understandably his made mine look like a 2CV.

Having about 650bhp on tap, double what my S3 has, was just mind-blowing. I have never experienced acceleration like that RS4.....EVER and Ive done numerous track days and raced afew Porsches. The power on that thing I can only compare to my old Gixxer 750 and even then I think the car wouldnt be far behind IF at all behind.

So I take my hat off to you Hektor and congratulate you on such a beast of car.

Grin factor 11/10.

Sounds like you had fun Mark. You be changing your car soon then? :)

I did Sandra. For such a big and heavy car the power to weight is incredible. Wonder if the bi-turbo engine could be transplanted in to an 8P shell........now theres a thought eh.

I did Sandra. For such a big and heavy car the power to weight is incredible. Wonder if the bi-turbo engine could be transplanted in to an 8P shell........now theres a thought eh.

Your a clever guy Mark. You could do it too your car and sell the idea back to Audi, lol. Glad you had fun. :)

Great to meet up and discuss future plans on how to take both businesses forward and also have a blast with the cars.

The car is a culmination of hard work, picking the right parts (it helps when you work with the best parts every day) and chucking money at it to make sure you can buy the best parts and pay the right people to do the work and im chuffed you liked it so much, i wish it was 100% working properly so you could get the full experience, but by the sounds of things it hit the spot lol It should be all fixed up next week so im sure we can go for another run to put it through its paces

We will mate dont you worry. Have had a few looks into buying a newer RS4 but dont think it would be appropriate at this stage seeing as whats happening shortly. I dont like the idea of being a eunuch.....lol