Facelift What’s this about?

Audi Bairn

Staff member
Reaction score
Every time I get in the car this week, 2 mins after I start the car, I get this message.
As it’s green, I assume it’s telephone related?
No idea what it’s for, what password I’m to use etc.
Car is approaching 3 years old if that’s relevant.
Any ideas folks
82bb0bde6676bd650a40cf092720cc11.jpg
?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I had this when I updated to iOS 13 I deleted the Bluetooth pairing and connected again and it hasn't come back, I am also now running iOS 13.1.2.

Sorry not iPhone related ? check your licences under the setting section I bet something has expired ...

Yeah plenty on this in different AS forums. Apple seem to have a knack of breaking more than they fix these days. But isn't version 13 a beta? If so why is anyone installing it, just too risky. I guess it's all down to must have but why apple make beta software available to the general public beggars belief...

Reactions: Adam14
Yeah plenty on this in different AS forums. Apple seem to have a knack of breaking more than they fix these days. But isn't version 13 a beta? If so why is anyone installing it, just too risky. I guess it's all down to must have but why apple make beta software available to the general public beggars belief...

ios 13 has been released for a month now and we are on 13.1.2 gold/public release now.
Been reading a lot of folk with issues with iOS 13 but I haven’t had any issues other than the dashcam and thinkware released a new app pretty quickly and sorted that.
Maybe it’s only affecting older iPhones? I’m running a year old iPhone XS Max and all seems to work as expected.

Reactions: V6_Man
Every time I get in the car this week, 2 mins after I start the car, I get this message.
As it’s green, I assume it’s telephone related?
No idea what it’s for, what password I’m to use etc.
Car is approaching 3 years old if that’s relevant.
Any ideas folks
82bb0bde6676bd650a40cf092720cc11.jpg
?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
ALL ON YOUR PHONE:

Go into the bluetooth settings on your iPhone, click the "i" on the Audi MMI, turn off "Sync Contacts" and then turn it back on.

No more messages :)

EDIT*

Screenshot 2019 10 10 at 183007

Reactions: Audi Bairn, KenL, Sandra and 2 others
ALL ON YOUR PHONE:

Go into the bluetooth settings on your iPhone, click the "i" on the Audi MMI, turn off "Sync Contacts" and then turn it back on.

No more messages :)

EDIT*

View attachment 191851

I’ll give this a whirl - it’s a pain but a small pain since updating to iOS13

I remember reading that iOS 13 gives you a lot more control over what information is shared over Bluetooth, so this must be the reason why y'all having issues.
Glad I'm on Android :rockwoot:

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Adam14
Thanks for all the input folks....... Seems to have worked this morning

Reactions: Jcbmally