were to get a upto date rns-d satnav cd??

S3SYD

hello eveyone :thumbsup:

as tittle!! were can i get a upto date audi rns-d satnav cd :busted_cop: for my audi s3 2002 :superman:??

or has anyone got a copy they can sort out!!!:arco:

:s3addict:

Rick_RS4

supposidly copies put more strain and ware on the laser, so buy the real deal, ebay is best bet

ptr

supposidly copies put more strain and ware on the laser, so buy the real deal, ebay is best bet
Seriously doubt that, in general a CD-R will be fine but a CD-RW will be harder for the laser to read and can eventually knacker it out.

edit: Not condoning using a copy, just saying.

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Seriously doubt that, in general a CD-R will be fine but a CD-RW will be harder for the laser to read and can eventually knacker it out.

Its true actually fella, the media brand/type seems to cause issues on rns-e lasers mate, numerous people changed there's due to using copied maps using poor media.

ptr

Its true actually fella, the media brand/type seems to cause issues on rns-e lasers mate, numerous people changed there's due to using copied maps using poor media.
Fair play, I stand corrected :yes:

My only advice then is if you have to resort to a copy, use the best brand of CD-R you can get, Verbatim or similar.