WERE BACK BABY!!

Ricky Burrows

Reaction score
Some of you may remember my car was hit by my crazy neighbour (her official name on our street) about 3 months ago, for you who don't know ill attach some images now.

Accident 1

Accident 2

Yeah, so less of that, on to the positive side of this thread, the old girls finally done (more or less) I got some little bits that need doing, like putting the full induction kit housing back on and some bolts in the bumper/wing area which I need to source but she is 99% is done now, see below :)

Repaint

Repaint2

Repaint7

Repaint3

Repaint5

Well happy to have her back to her former glory well a lot better than before I think, some keen eyed viewers may see the subtle changes from before which are the Maxton design front splitter to match the finish on the side skirt extensions, black optics grille and finally the biggest change for me is the custom headlights.

Glad to be back.

Attachments

• repaint4.JPG
    repaint4.JPG
    225.2 KB · Views: 193
  • repaint6.JPG
    repaint6.JPG
    339.4 KB · Views: 189
  • repaint8.JPG
    repaint8.JPG
    294.7 KB · Views: 186
  • repaint9.JPG
    repaint9.JPG
    183.6 KB · Views: 178
Reactions: RS5 JON, BakPak, tr7 and 7 others
Nice to see your back upto speed with the the beasty, good work Ricky, looks great.
One thing though, what happened to the wide body plan or didn't it workout viable in the end.

:yahoo::yes:

Nice to see your back upto speed with the the beasty, good work Ricky, looks great.
One thing though, what happened to the wide body plan or didn't it workout viable in the end.

:yahoo::yes:
I was all for it had the welder lined up waiting for me to give him the go ahead but about 2 months ago I sat down with the Mrs and basically in a nut shell said I'm 31 now its about time I owned something a bit special so the plan completely changed I put her back to her former glory as the Mrs is probably taking over ownership when I get the new car and the plan now is to get my dream car towards the end of next year which is Mercedes E63 amg estate 2013 ish shape or maybe as a complete wild card possibly an SQ5 bitdi, ill see next year though Rob.

And dont forget black window trims :/

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

31 Ricky , you're just a youngster..lol, but fair enough for taking a more focus line of thinking , not sure it is the best plan just yet but hey , whatever works as they say.:thumbs up:
Don't be in a rush .:yahoo:

best of luck with things.

rob

31 Ricky , you're just a youngster..lol, but fair enough for taking a more focus line of thinking , not sure it is the best plan just yet but hey , whatever works as they say.:thumbs up:
Don't be in a rush .:yahoo:

best of luck with things.

rob
Its in my blood Rob I cant just settle the Mrs has always said id never be happy (this is not true) lol, id already be smoking around a nice amg years ago but of course I decided to invest countless money into a few 600 & 1000cc superbikes in my late teens and early 20's, not that it was a bad thing mind, I just cant fit all the kids on a superbike so the E63 can be my new drug if the bikes are on the back burner for a while. :icon thumright:

Cars looking amazing Ricky. Your still young, you got a few super bikes to have yet. Can’t wait to see your new car. :)

Reactions: Ricky Burrows and Charlie Farley
Best go for it then chap, but don't let the bikes slip by though, thats one thing I have always kept, my bikes.
I'm nearly 60 and still have a passion for bikes wether it's race bikes or classics etc, nothing really gets close to the exhilaration of riding a bike, not even a fast car and I've owned a lot and driven some serious kit aswell, you just don't get that buzz .

anyway , enough of this rambling, back to your bus.

Reactions: Ricky Burrows
I rather like this...:icon thumright:
and i'm serious ...lol

amg_e63_estate_blackseries_by_momoyak_by_momoyak-d5wxcwj.jpg

Reactions: Stanningtonglen
Looks smart that mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

but if i had my sensible hat on this would be accpetable.

2013-mercedes-benz-e63-amg-26.jpg

Cars looking amazing Ricky. Your still young, you got a few super bikes to have yet. Can’t wait to see your new car. :)
Appreciate it, nice to see it all one colour again, yeah i still got a zx10r itch that's waiting to be scratched, 195hp with none of these safety aids that's something I fancy trying out at some point in the near future :)

Reactions: Sandra and Charlie Farley
I still prefer your mesh grill over the OE one you've refitted, there is just something about the rs4 grilles or mesh grilles that look so much better , just much more in keeping with the car....

I still prefer your mesh grill over the OE one you've refitted, there is just something about the rs4 grilles or mesh grilles that look so much better , just much more in keeping with the car....
Really, I put the standard one back on and thought it looked so much better, the honeycomb one looked cheap looking back at pictures imo, mainly because I used the smaller honeycomb rather than the rs4/6 size which in that case yeah they do look a lot better, my grille was damaged as well so couldn't re use it even if I wanted to unfortunately

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Appreciate it, nice to see it all one colour again, yeah i still got a zx10r itch that's waiting to be scratched, 195hp with none of these safety aids that's something I fancy trying out at some point in the near future :)
I will look forward to you having your Kawasaki Ricky. We only live once, got to make the most of it. :)

Reactions: Charlie Farley and Ricky Burrows
Looking mint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cracking job :icon thumright: now get the mesh grille back on :whip:

Look great, good to see you repaired it.

Great job Ricky, she's looking fine.
It's good to see you back, atleast for now.
Well I guess the good news is the cars not worth any value at all now so ill more than likely always have her around it wont ever be worth selling even when she not used so ill always be here to keep you all company lol :D

Reactions: Sandra and Pie-eyedpiper
Wow, congrats. Ricky that looks so good, cracking job mate, wish I could have saved mine:disappointed:

Wow, congrats. Ricky that looks so good, cracking job mate, wish I could have saved mine:disappointed:
Thank you i appreciate the compliment it is nice to see her fixed up again although i did have a couple moments and threw the toys out the pram and she almost went to car heaven.