Well worth the trip to AmD yesterday . .

Olly_K

Reaction score
thanks shark, so did yours !
Great organising btw too :)

Such a nice curve - the RS4 revs so well and the K04's carry the power well!! *sigh* - I hate the way power tails off so soon in the S4... leaves me wanting more more more!

Great results olly! Now all you need is pump, injectors, few tweaks and 460 could be under your right foot!!

ZeroK66 said:
Such a nice curve - the RS4 revs so well and the K04's carry the power well!! *sigh* - I hate the way power tails off so soon in the S4... leaves me wanting more more more!

Great results olly! Now all you need is pump, injectors, few tweaks and 460 could be under your right foot!!

Cheers mate, dont be down about your S4 running out of puff, there is so much more torque on the S4 compared to the RS4. You really need to rev the RS to get anything out of it, it feels so flat low down compared to the S4.

Dont worry, I have the power sorted, hybrid turbos, ceramic coated tubular manifolds to go on 100 cell cats + Milltek system, should see me near the 500 mark. Then some coilovers too :)

B@stard... you are onto a winner!! Good to see, I may well be following you on that line very shortly. Wont quite see your power... but as you say - I may have a little more low end grunt.

I've got the new B7 rs4 8 pot calipers, floating discs and standard pads

Nice to see a Noggy one on the rollers!

What did your car put out as standard and at what RPM?

IIRC, max power standard is at 6k RPM and holds this until 7k RPM.

Yours seems to be produced quite low.

I can't find the graph of my Stg 1 RS4 but it put out 420 independently at QST a couple of years back.

Cheers

Ben