Well, she's gone :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 22276
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22276

Just sold my baby for a ridiculous price. It was sad seeing her drive away!

How much did you let her go after?
I think i saw your car on pistonheads? For some thing like £19k some thing? Lucky person who got the car!
sorry to hear about your car mate

ashley

Join the club. Its horrible having no s3.

David

Mate its teh end of an era, but the start of a new chapter too ;)

Whats next then?? :)

Don't worry mate....
Bigger and better things next for you i hope :icon_thumright:
You certainly enjoyed it to the max and that's what owning a nice fast car is all about... Not for it to sit in a garage reserving mileage.

Don't worry mate....
Bigger and better things next for you i hope :icon_thumright:
You certainly enjoyed it to the max and that's what owning a nice fast car is all about... Not for it to sit in a garage reserving mileage.

HERE HERE :applaus:

:s3addict:

So when does the new venture kick of Alex?
Sorry the car has gone, but hopefully you'll be in something a step up in no time

Is this the same car we were debating weeks back about resale value, what did it get afterall?

I know that feeling to watching my S3 drive of & my S4 but everything has its time & offers to good to pass on considering it was before the price crash so beginning of 08 luckily

Is this the same car we were debating weeks back about resale value, what did it get afterall?

I know that feeling to watching my S3 drive of & my S4 but everything has its time & offers to good to pass on considering it was before the price crash so beginning of 08 luckily

Well, I was offered 19k about a month ago, but I decided to keep the car, and then I decided I needed to sell it again (need cash for the business). So I put it up for 19500 and after a lot of haggling the buyer got me down to 18150, there was a service coming up in 600 miles which he's getting done though, and I'd done 30200 miles. I'm gutted it went so cheap, but to be fair it wasn't a terrible price for the miles and the fact that it's the worst time to sell a car in the last 40 odd years!