Well hello there......

Foxmeister

Fired Up!
Reaction score
How are we doing lads, long time and all that???

Havent had much activity on here in the last couple years, lots of change in life, losing job, gaining well paid job, moving home etc etc, big changes and as such the Audi sorely paid the ultimate price for this.

Went out to Afghanistan in May 2012 and the A4 has never really been looked at since, hasnt turned a wheel or ran really.

The plan was make some cash and come home and finish my project off, around 80% complete at this time, but as life usually does, doesnt allow things to go to plan really. Things have moved on since then and as much as i always held onto the car with the intention to finish this and still hopefully i can, i am now considering letting the car go to someone else who has the time and commitment that the project requires to be completed.

As such, please keep an eye out in the classifieds for a proper advert which i will draft up in the next few days, in the meantime, anybody who knows/remembers the car can find the original build thread http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/project-rs28.75191/

Feel free to PM me with regards to the car, info etc, heres hoping this is the year i can find the time to finish this off and enjoy it, but if a genuine offer comes in beforehand i may be tempted to let it go.

Welcome back. Good luck with whatever you do. :) x

Welcome back. Good luck with whatever you do. :) x

Thanks Sandra, im hoping to find the time soon to dig out the parts and hopefully rediscover the Audi love..... Unfortunately life gets in the way!

Reactions: Sandra
I recognise the name Im sure ive seen youre posts..
welcome back and it would be a shame to give up on it but whatever you do is you're decision.

Thanks mate.

Yes it will be an absolute shame to call it a day on it, especially as its just ready for the SC upgrade etc, but i have been promising for 2yrs now and no such progress unfortunately. Im gonna try and make some time in the next week or so to at least pull the car out, give it a good wash down and get some pics, that may reignite the passion for it!

fingers crossed mate you have done a lot with the car.
where abouts are you located out of interest?

Originally from Glasgow (East End, still have property here) but currently living in Largs.

From memory, green Avant, did i sell you a set of wheels a few years back maybe???

My brother served out in afghanistan so thumbs up to you there :icon thumright:

He recently just left the army and starts his new job in a weeks time.

Its one of them situations where the B5 plays with your emotions lol

Its one of them situations where the B5 plays with your emotions lol

Thanks Bradderz, certainly is playing with my emotions, really want a SC A4 but time just isnt on my side these days. I may float around here the next few days and try find the inspiration i once had bucket loads of, who knows.

Reactions: Sandra
Originally from Glasgow (East End, still have property here) but currently living in Largs.

From memory, green Avant, did i sell you a set of wheels a few years back maybe???
Yea im wondering if I had dealt with you but only had the cactus a year past January but did have a passat the same color. are you on svag?

my nephew is also serving over in Afghanistan so I also have respect there bud

Not on SVAG mate, and im going back a good 3-5yrs when selling the wheels, couldnt have been you then.

Cheers pal!:icon thumright:

Foxmeister, what you in? I'm in army myself. 2 tours H 10 & 15

My brother served with the duke of lancaster 2lancs regiment.

He enjoyed it and told me a few stories but missed his son to much and got a bit home sick i think, also lost a couple of good friends out there so that hit him abit.

All the frontline lads are a lot braver then me I tell ya, I have much respect for them. I'm a loggy myself so don't really go out the wire much, to scared lol. And seing things like that I don't think I could do it.