Well Done HID - Review

Thanks for the write up! Nice to finally see what the Welldone Kit looks like as I'm thinking of getting one for my car ^_^

Would you mind taking a photo of the front of the car with the lights on? Would be interested to see how it looks!

Cheers

Mike

Thanks for the write up! Nice to finally see what the Welldone Kit looks like as I'm thinking of getting one for my car ^_^

Would you mind taking a photo of the front of the car with the lights on? Would be interested to see how it looks!

Cheers

Mike

Nice to see people appreciate it :happy:

I can try mate, but it depends on the angle that you take the photo at. It can easily make the lights look like they blind people if you take the photo at low angles etc.

Just as an update, as anyone knows who lives in England, in the winter months we get a lot of rain, and the wiper are constantly on with the lights, and surprise surprise my wipers still work. All is good.

Hi there, I'm basically considering to get the a38p kit from well done but got the standard halogen headlights on my 8p. Will this kit fit into the standard halogen headlamps?

Hi there, I'm basically considering to get the a38p kit from well done but got the standard halogen headlights on my 8p. Will this kit fit into the standard halogen headlamps?

im pretty sure its made to actually fit in the standard headlights. i wouldnt know because i have aftermarket ones.

Hi i just wanted to find out if these fit my headlights on the image attached I have a audi a3 2006 tfsi 200bhp version which is s line and quattro. Not sure if these fit my current headlight housing.
DSC 0002

sorry im after the well done hid kits rather than the oem valeo versions.

Yes, they do fit. I had them on low beam, then fogs, and now using on high beam.

No, they deffinitely shouldn't. HIDs are made to be together with lens headlights.

Yes, it would be the best, but all these HID headlights must be used together with washers and autolevel function (halogen doesn't have these two).