Welcome to your new Events Moderator

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just a quick welcome to your new events moderator. user boostisbest (Russ) will be helping you all plan some local meets. have fun guys. :) x

Welcome russ.

Reactions: boostisbest
Hi all, big thanks to Sandra for appointing me as Regional Mod for Wales. Really looking forward to sorting out some good local meets this summer and hopefully heading to one or two of the bigger events. If you have any suggestions for something local then please ask away. The more ideas the better! I have suggested a possible Brecon Beacons run. I did this before with the Mr2oc and it was very successful.
To start the ball rolling I am looking at doing something not too ambitious over the next few weeks, perhaps a little run to Ogmore as there is usually plenty of room at the beach car park and it's good for photos. It will a good opportunity for some of us to meet and possibly get our heads together on how we would like to approach a regular meet, along with other larger gatherings.
Let me know what you think guys and please tell me where you are from so I know who is local to me. I live in Llanharry near Pontyclun, which is just off the M4 Jct 34.

Cheers :racer:

Reactions: Sandra
Great choice,your avatar is the best on ASN

Reactions: Sandra, warren_S5 and boostisbest
Hi Russ. Sounds like a great idea. I live just outside Brecon, some amazing roads around so im definitely up for it.

ye i could possibly make a trip down brecon. if anyone comes up mid wales area there's a nice beach in ynyslas (nr Aberystwyth) which is great for photos.

I have just joined the forum and would be up for a South Wales meet

Reactions: boostisbest
Ok there seems to be a fair bit of interest. August is pretty much out of the question for me as I have loads going on. How about September? The weekend of the 13th/14th would work for me :)