Welcome to The Hulk

The Challinor

Reaction score
Website
www.businessguysit.com
It's been a long time coming guys, originally ordered in Java Green, had a wobble, really wasn't sure about the colour. Went up to Sheffield Audi to look / test drive a TTS and decided the colour wasn't really for me. Too light, goldy, citrusy ( if that's a word ).

So changed to this awesome colour which I love so so much, saw it on a RS5 down in Stafford and fell in love.

No valet, prep, I removed all my own packaging, checked it over, etc hence why it's dirty after its long journey here.

Rest assured there will be hundreds more pictures over the year. Driving it now, playing with the many many toys then the detailing can begin.

Porsche Viper Green, on some posts I kinda white lied as its custom not exclusive

43db2f2d57815f52240ea63ab3a761c1.jpg

0bd67108529e5c3fe26f27df6445dbf2.jpg

c50caac117b898896854607aa9968b36.jpg
0c7a24cde78a1ead545893e0e94f854a.jpg
f53f27720c8e881e65f045fd9400cad6.jpg

Reactions: terapati, antowens, CHEZ and 18 others
Looks good, not my colour, but hey it looks good, and will be one of very very few.
Enjoy!

Reactions: The Challinor
I thought I was the hulk??

Reactions: The Challinor and monopole
I don't like being negative, it's a lovely looking car, but how will that colour effect the re-sale value?

Of course, you may not be bothered by that which is fair enough :)

Reactions: The Challinor and WOLF
Amazing, Awesome, Stunning. I really love that colour. Enjoy. Can you maybe go outside and if its not raining, put a hose on it so I can see the beading shots. Lol. :) x

Reactions: 45bvtc and The Challinor
I don't like being negative, it's a lovely looking car, but how will that colour effect the re-sale value?

Of course, you may not be bothered by that which is fair enough :)

It's a unique colour that's for sure, but you'll always find someone who will cream their knickers over it and willing to pay asking price when the car is sold

Reactions: The Challinor and Cruiser89
It's a unique colour that's for sure, but you'll always find someone who will cream their knickers over it and willing to pay asking price when the car is sold

Absolutely - it's not what you'd call offensive, so while it *might* not add much value on resale it certainly shouldn't harm it.

Love the colour, will never be lost in a car park lol

Think if i ever get a s3 i want mine in imola yellow or the blue that comes on the special edition rs4, think its nogaro blue

Reactions: The Challinor and RAPS3
I like it :cool:

It is good to be individual and not follow the herd :thumbs up:

Reactions: The Challinor and Tiny
Mmmmh not for me. If I could afford it, I would go for Riviera Blue or even thIs darker green.

Here's the Viper Green RS5

Reactions: P40ULW and 45bvtc
I'm afraid to say after all of your build up, that colour is awful.
It's the kind of colour you look at and think "why the **** would someone do that to a good car?".
Think it would look less offensive with the black pack, but only slightly.

I guess, if nothing else, you will be noticed and spoken of (be it good or bad) and that appears to be something you like to happen, given the huge build up and suspense over the unveil.

However, as long as you are happy, that's all that matters.
Until you need to sell it that is.

Reactions: P40ULW and Foxtrot_Oscar
Maybe you should rename thread to reference marmite instead ;)

Reactions: Foxtrot_Oscar and monopole
I'm liking that!
Much better than any of those greys or sepang...

You'd need balls the size of watermelons to order that colour that's for sure

better than the greys or blues? I think statistics speaks for itself

Reactions: Foxtrot_Oscar
The colour looks nice, i personally couldn't pull it off but i do have to agree at least you will be able to spot you car in the car park!

Looks nice as a show car but I don't think I could live with it either

Very nice. One small reason I ordered an S3 was to be a bit different from the crowd, you've gone I step further. Your car, your colour

I'm afraid to say after all of your build up, that colour is awful.
It's the kind of colour you look at and think "why the **** would someone do that to a good car?".
Think it would look less offensive with the black pack, but only slightly.

I guess, if nothing else, you will be noticed and spoken of (be it good or bad) and that appears to be something you like to happen, given the huge build up and suspense over the unveil.

However, as long as you are happy, that's all that matters.
Until you need to sell it that is.

I think that's a bit harsh! Each to his own and you can certainly see it coming.
It wouldn't be for me, but then I'm an old fart and I bet Challinor is really young.

Getting excited about picking up my boring red one tomorrow.

:eek: Stunning Chall's! :cool::cool::cool:

Love it mate, absolutely love it! :thumbs up:

Wish I had the £2k+ for an exclusive/custom colour ...

That is one amazing colour!!!

Just wow.....:D

Enjoy it!

I think that's a bit harsh! Each to his own and you can certainly see it coming.
It wouldn't be for me, but then I'm an old fart and I bet Challinor is really young.

Getting excited about picking up my boring red one tomorrow.

It's not harsh, it is just an opinion of one, so nobody should get hung up on it one way or another.
As long as the owner is happy, who cares about opinions.

Putting shouty loud colours on what is a pretty understated, classy car doesn't make sense to me.
Perhaps I'm getting old too, but Audi's don't suit it in my opinion with the possible exception of the R8 and you don't see many of those in lairy colours, at least not up in this neck of the woods.

What an amazing colour, not for me but I do appreciate it.
Don't park it in a field or you'll never find it again :hubbahubba:

But other than on a field it will stand out and attract attention, nice to see some one pick a colour for a new S3 that's not that damn blue.

Well done mate.

Reactions: The Challinor and Pulp84
Not for me, but good for you for ordering what you want and like.

What an amazing colour, not for me but I do appreciate it.
Don't park it in a field or you'll never find it again :hubbahubba:

But other than on a field it will stand out and attract attention, nice to see some one pick a colour for a new S3 that's not that damn blue.

Well done mate.
Steeve, do I miss something or your icon is... Blue !? ;)

I love the colour and I love the 3 door. Health to drive mate.

Reactions: The Challinor and Sandra
Steeve, do I miss something or your icon is... Blue !? ;)

Oh? Yes, I've looked and your right. But it is an awful colour and I really wouldn't recommend it to any one...............

Reactions: Pulp84 and lucas-suisse
Personally not for me! Everyone to their own & if it makes you happy every time you see it who cares what anybody else thinks! It's only their opinion...nothing else!!

Your cash at the end of the day and you can spend it as you please!!!

Hats Off to you mate!!

I like it a lot - but for the same reason I 'almost' specced Riviera blue - I just couldn't live with it day to day. :)

Congratulations on your new car. ENJOY!

If we all were the same -------What a boring world. :kissmyrings:

Is that the kraken from pirates of the carribean?! :jester:

On a side note; is your foot rest (next to the brake pedal) chrome or plain?