Welcome to ASN Yorkshire & Humberside - PLEASE READ

ShaunS3

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.
Regional Rep
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen....Welcome to ASN Yorkshire and Humberside :)

Posts/threads in here are to be kept related to Yorkshire & Humberside only. In here you can post anything such as the following:

*Meets
*Events
*Roadtrips (My favourite kind of meets)
*Convoys
*VCDS/VAG-COM requests

The aim of this sub forum is so that we can set up local meets on a regular basis and have it all in one central place for ease of navigation, rather than sifting through ancient threads within the main forum.

Can I ask though, that all posts relating to your cars stay living in their own respective sections on the main forum, unless of course you are discussing a local VCDS/VAG-COM request.

All suggestions and ideas are warmly welcomed. So if you know of any good meeting places etc, let us know about it. Any questions, issues or otherwise, please feel free to drop me a PM.

So without further ado, our shiny new forum. Enjoy! :)

Shaun.

Last edited:
I hope you enjoy your new section. Have fun and start posting your meets. :) x

Welcome to your new events moderator Mark_s3. Enjoy your new role Mark. Keep up the good work. :) x

Reactions: ShaunS3, Andy1608 and mark_S3
Welcome to your new events moderator Mark_s3. Enjoy your new role Mark. Keep up the good work. :) x

Thank You Sandra....

Feels a privilege to be able to help and develop our region.
And looking forward to working with Sandra, Shaun and other moderators within the group. ;-)

Reactions: Sandra
Officially.....welcome to the team Mark. Good to be working with you! I see a good year coming on this year with your help.

Team Yorkshire the way! :)

Shaun.